Andalusia´s Highlights & Malaga Beach 7 days
Rating: Not rated yet.
Accommodation & Leisure activities in Malaga for 1 week! Enjoy the beach and the best excursions in Andalusia!
When: July & August 2017
Duration: 1 week: 6 nights/7days
No free cancelation allowed. Read more.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
Confirmation required: If it's not available, Malaga Trips will propose a different time. You can cancel it and get a full refund if you don't accept the new schedule.
No reviews yet.
|29 Aug||30 Aug||31 Aug||1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28||29||30||1 Oct||2 Oct|
- 4 Stars Hotel Accommodation (breakfast included) in Torremolinos/Benalmadena.
- Transfer to/from Airport - Hotel.
- Excursions included: Day Trip to Granada & La Alhambra from Malaga. Day Trip to Caminito del Rey. Day Trip to Sevilla. Private Malaga Walking Tour and Hammam Hot Baths (30 minutes massage with essential oils of your choice, included in the 1.5 hours bath session).(subject to availability)
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks.
- Additional transportation.
- Transportation from Torremolinos/Benalmadena to Malaga Ciity Centre.
Travelling to Southern Spain in summer is an unforgettable experience! This area is full of life, culture and the weather is perfect to enjoy the sun & the beach.
We propose you to stay in a 4 Stars Malaga Hotel (located in Torremolinos/Benanalmadena) with the confort for a perfect vacation, well connected by Malaga Airport to your country and the rest of the attractions of Andalusia.
We planned a perfect itinerary for 1 week to experience the best of Andalusia!
- Day 1 Monday: Transportation from Malaga Airport to your Hotel. Free time and Relax at the hotel and around.
- Day 2 Tuesday: Day Trip to Granada & La Alhambra from Malaga (subject to availability). Pick Up at the nearby bus stop of the Hotel and you will enjoy a full day trip on a guided tour to Granada and the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- Day 3 Wednesday: Day Trip to Caminito del Rey. Experience the exciting walk! The scenery is breathtaking, with the mountains, gorge and the river flowing in a small guided tour.
- Day 4 Thursday: Private Walking Tour in Malaga City Centre & Hammam Baths. An excellent tour guide will explain you the history in a Private Walking Tour in Malaga during 2 hours and later you can relax in a wonderful arabian baths after the tour in Malaga city center during 3 hours.
- Day 5 Friday: Day Trip to Seville, known for its charming nature and moorish influence. They have a wonderful Alcazar, Cathedral and much more to know!
- Day 6 Saturday: Free day at the Hotel. Beach, shopping and relax. We will give you all the recommendations you need to guide you to the best!
- Day 7 Sunday: Transfer to the Airport, happy to come back home with an excellent holidays!
A little bit more...
- The price could change 10% up or down according to hotel confirmation and other requirements.
- The availability of this package is not confirmed until you receive the email confirmation after the payment.
- 4 stars Hotel Accommodation proposed are IBERSOL ALAY BENALMADENA / FENIX TORREMOLINOS or similar (breakfast included)
- Excursions Cancellation Policy: Leisure excursions can be cancelled until 7 days before starting time.
- Hotel Cancellation Policy: It will be informed before paying according to the hotel confirmed