Quads in Malaga: Nature at Guadalhorce River
5.0 (1 reviews)
Guided tour on Quad during 2 hours along the Guadalhorce River! Enjoy the nature driving a Quad in Malaga!
When: Everyday at 10:00 & 16:00
Duration: 2 hours
Meeting Point: Camino Puente Del Rey Nº 34, Malaga Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 3 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
Confirmation required: If it's not available, Quad Aventura Costa del Sol will propose a different time. You can cancel it and get a full refund if you don't accept the new schedule.
"Fuimos 3 personas y lo pasamos muy bien. Buena organización,recogida puntual y el guía simpático. Esta actividad es adecuada también para las personas..."
- Drive the Quad for 2 hours
- Monitors and expert Quad guides.
- Helmet and sannitary cap
- Goggles for dust.
- Accident insurance
- Free pick up at Malaga Airport, Malaga Capital, Torremolinos, Benalmadena and Fuengirola.
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks
Ready to enjoy this fun and original activity? Experience this tour around the Guadalhorce River (Airport Area), where you can take a break and enjoy the surrounding countryside by driving a Quad!
We offer you the possibility to live an authentic adventure, always with the greatest caution. This activity is destined to enjoy nature, not to run or take risks. Our goal is to enjoy with the highest safety and respect for the environment!
To get used to driving a Quad, we will start on paved and straight paths. Afterward, we will continue along dirty roads, around the field next to Malaga airport, where we can stop to observe how planes take off and land from a perfect distance.
You will be always accompanied by a expert and professional Quads' guide in your group.
In our tour you will see animals (horses, goats, sheep, great variety of birds, etc.). In the end, we will cross the Guadalhorce River, and we will get wet a little if it is hot, to take good pictures and take a break!
It is very easy to reach this place by car! And the meeting point is very close to Malaga Airport, so you can arrive by train to Airport Station too, and we will pick you up there
Do not miss this opportunity to enjoy this fun activity in Malaga, book it now!
A little bit more...
- We recommend comfortable clothes and sports shoes. (Flip-flops are forbidden).
- The driver must be over 18 years old and have a valid driving license. It is necessary to bring it, as it may be required during the tour!
- Children over 7 years old are allowed as companions, and always accompanied by an adult and legally responsible.
- If you would like to enjoy this experience as Quad Passenger, you can go next to the driver for 20 euros.
- Remember this is not an extreme sport activity. We are looking for people willing to live an authentic adventure, always with the greatest caution, these walks are to observe nature.
- You must sign an agreement with the service provider prior to the completion of the activity.
- The service provider may ask you to change the shift during the day of the reservation.
Last 5 Reviews
"Fuimos 3 personas y lo pasamos muy bien. Buena organización,recogida puntual y el guía simpático. Esta actividad es adecuada también para las personas que no tienen experiencia con un Quad. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.