Caminito del Rey Day Tour with All in Malaga
5.0 (1 reviews)
Experience the exciting walk! The scenery is breathtaking, with the mountains, gorge and the river flowing...
From 69€ per adult.
Where & When
When : Everyday from Tuesday to Sunday
Duration: 5,5 hours
- Ticket to Caminito del Rey.
- Transportation. Pick up and drop off from Malaga to Benalmádena.
- If you would like an individual tour personalized, we will customize a private tour just for you.
- Encompassing a rocky plateau 1200 m above sea level, the Gaitanes Gorge contains the one and only �??King�??s Walkway�?�, in El Chorro Natural Park which provides the perfect setting for exciting hiking experiences in unbelievable landscapes.
- This full day trip is extraordinary and spectacular.
- The total length of the route is 7.7 km, divided into 4.8 km long access ways and 2.9 km long boardwalks. As for the boardwalks, the most famous part of the trail, 2.9 km of their length between the entrance to them and the exit point, comprises 1.5 km long boardwalks, and 1.4 km long paths or forest walkways.
- The estimated time needed to go across the whole route is 3-4 hours.
- Caminito del Rey was opened to the public on the 28th of March 2015 and it is part of a spectacular natural beauty spot. This already makes it breathtaking and attractive, although the path is more than just a walk in the hills.
- The boardwalks and a hanging footbridge that stands at 105 metres height, as well as steep walls, make many visitors feel inevitably dizzy. The path is hazardous because of the heights and its very narrow parts.
- It is risky and requires certain level of physical effort and skillfulness, which is accepted by tourists who come to follow the route. Visitors are not risking their lives at all, but they must be aware of the strong impression this place might make on them. This is why this path is so attractive.
- Come with us and discover these natural treasures and have the chance to walk the walkway suspended 100 metres high!
What's NOT included?
- Extra food and drinks.
A little bit more...
- Due to the quality of terrain (uphills, downhills, steps, boardwalks...), it is difficult to move, something you must be aware of although it is not necessary to be a sportsperson.
- It can be closed because of the weather (rain or strong wind).In this case, you will recive full refund.
- Kids over 8 years of age are welcome, always accompanied by a responsible adult. Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to enter.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget confortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen and water.
- For safety reasons, it is forbbiden:
- To come with shoes no appropiate to have a walk, specially flip-flops and helled shoes.
- To carry backpacks, bags or any other big object included sticks and crutches.
- To take photos or videos with a tripod or to use cameras and equipment that can block other visitors�?? way.
- To use umbrellas.
- You can check the complete rules list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (English at pages 3 and 4)
No cancellation available.
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.