- 1h Flamenco Show
- One free drink (beer, wine, or soft drink)
The performance called "Picasso & Flamenco" is a wonderful spectacle to see, full of passion in the dancing and the singing.
From the heart of Sacromonte in Granada, the Amayas family offers this amazing show, very close to the Pompidou Museum and Muelle Uno harbour. The small and intimate venue will give you the feeling of a private show. The performance is done for 5 artists under the direction of Sensi Amaya and includes on drink.
For a memorable experience we recommend you to include during the show the appetizers menu Traditional & Spanish Tapas for the aditional price 20€ per person.
For guitar and flamenco lovers, this activity is a truly memorable performance and a must-see if you are looking for a Flamenco Show in Malaga.
A little bit more...
Free Entrance for kids under 9 years old.
The appetizers menu Traditional & Spanish Tapas includes:
- Antipasto (Iberic products).
- Spanish Cheese: Queso Manchego.
- Tomato cold soup appetizer: Salmorejo Cordobes.
- Spanish Omelette.
- Chocolates & 1 glass of sparkling wine
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before the show, 10% of the total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the booking during the 15 to 10 days before the starting time of the show, 15% of the total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the booking during the 10 to 3 days before the starting time of the show, 25% of the total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the booking during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the show, 50% of your total amount will be charged.
Tablao Los Amayas's Policy
- You can either show a printed confirmation or your mobile phone with the confirmation number at the meeting point. This confirmation will be sent to your email after payment.
- No cancellation available.