Espetos Workshop: Typical Sardines Barbecue
Rating: Not rated yet.
Cooking Master Class & Workshop: Espetos, the traditional sardines barbecue in Málaga. Guided visit to Pedregalejo!
When: Everyday at 10.30 h - 17.30 h
Duration: 3,5 hours
Meeting Point: El Balneario - Baños del Carmen Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 7 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
- Guided tour.
- Visit to private maritime museum.
- Cooking Master Class and Workshop.
- Tasting sardines (including bread and one drink per person).
What's NOT included?
- Thematic Gift.
Discover the Andalusian fish gastronomy and feel the breeze coming from the Mediterranean Sea of this unique way of life.
You will enjoy a guided tour in the fishermen's neighbourhood in Malaga discovering its singular features and spots.
First you will visit the traditional shipyard and the maritime museum: handmade boats and traditional arts.
Later, you will learn to cook Malaguenean "espetos" (sardines barbecue) with a great master class and workshop. This workshop will be taught by a specialized guide and an Espetero Master.
Of course, you will have so much fun cooking workshop and tasting Espetos and Malaguenean salad in a reserved table at beach restaurant.
If you are ready for a local experience, this is your tour!
A little bit more...
- Timing subject to flexible adaptation based on group specific interests or needs.
- Activity subject to weather conditions.
- 1 drink considers water or soft drink or Sangría or beer. or red wine
- Min Group: 2 pax.