If you're visiting Málaga on holidays, be sure to check out the pub crawl and see nocturnal Málaga at its best!
The bar crawl visits two bars and two clubs in the city.
Enjoy the best nightlife with others travelers. It is such a good deal and really good bars!A great way to meet people and have to someone show you round the city.
Come to join the city's most original party...if you can handle it!
- 2 Beers or Sagrias
- 3 shots
- Free Entrance to 2 Bars and 2 Clubs
What's NOT included?
- Additional drinks different than included above. But you can buy more extra drinks there!
A little bit more...
- Photo ID required
- Participants must be at least 18 years old.
- Dress Code:
- Jeans or casual shorts are ok
- Sneakers and trainers are ok
- No flip-flops or shirts without sleves for guys
If you decide to cancel until 48 hours before your tour, we will refund you 50% of the purchase price.
★★★★★Yosie, Netherlands, 30 January 2018
"We booked a pub crawl. We got the confirmation email and went to the first pub. The guy at the pub said im closing. There is no pub crawl.
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Unfortunately, this event was canceled because that winter's Sunday there were not more participants. Payment was refunded as soon as it was informed.""
★★★★★Charlotte, United Kingdom, 7 September 2016
"It was really fun. Best birthday ever! We went on a Monday and it wasn't very busy but that meant we got more drinks and Brian was very accomodating and bought the birthday girl endless shots! Also gave us a discount to do it again but most of us enjoyed the previous night too much and couldn't manage a second :), really really enjoyed it thank you x "
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.