Free Walking Tour Malaga City Centre
4.8 (26 reviews)
Book this tour for free and the guide will be waiting for you to have fun learning about the history of Malaga!
When: Everyday at 11.00h
Duration: 2 hours 15 minutes
Meeting Point: Plaza de la Constitucion (Find the Blue Umbrella) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 0 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Good city tour."
- Walking Tour with a Local Tour Guide in English/Spanish during 2 hours 15 minutes.
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks.
- Ticket Entrance Monuments.
- Guided tour inside of the Monuments.
Come and learn about the most important events in Malaga´s history with this walking tour. Full of legends, funny facts and tales.
The birth of the city with the arrival of the Phoenicians, the Carthaginians passing through during Punic Wars, the remains and culture left to us by the Romans and Visigoths, the interesting Arabic castles with their ingenious defense systems and the conversion made by the Christians after the Reconquest.
Explore with the group this wonderful Free Tour in Malaga, where you will learn walking through the city centre, where are located the most important monuments as the Málaga Cathedral, the Roman Theatre, the Muslim Castle: La Alcazaba and a lot more!
Our guides are locals that love the city of Malaga, and they will show you in a funny and entertaining way, the history of our city just like we have been doing for a lot of visitors.
What does it mean that the tour is free or Free Tour?
- Free Tour means that you can decide the price of the tour in the end of it.
- It is not only because is more fair that customers decide the price of the Free Tour according to how much they liked it.
- It gives us motivation to work hard and do our best everyday!
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Look for the Blue Umbrella
"Good city tour. "
"Nuestro tour con María por el casco histórico de Málaga ha sido un gran descubrimiento. María ha sido muy simpática y nos ha contado muchas anécdotas interesantes."
"We had a great time, your team and organisation were excellent."
"Picked up a lot of useful knowledge"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.