Come and learn about the most important events in Malaga´s history with this walking tour. Full of legends, funny facts and tales.
The birth of the city with the arrival of the Phoenicians, the Carthaginians passing through during Punic Wars, the remains and culture left to us by the Romans and Visigoths, the interesting Arabic castles with their ingenious defense systems and the conversion made by the Christians after the Reconquest.
Explore with the group this wonderful Free Tour in Malaga, where you will learn walking through the city centre, where are located the most important monuments as the Málaga Cathedral, the Roman Theatre, the Muslim Castle: La Alcazaba and a lot more!
Our guides are locals that love the city of Malaga, and they will show you in a funny and entertaining way, the history of our city just like we have been doing for a lot of visitors.
What does it mean that the tour is free or Free Tour?
- Free Tour means that you can decide the price of the tour in the end of it.
- It is not only because is more fair that customers decide the price of the Free Tour according to how much they liked it.
- It gives us motivation to work hard and do our best everyday!
- Walking Tour with a Local Tour Guide in english/spanish.
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks.
- Ticket Entrance Monuments.
- Guided tour inside of the Monuments.
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Look for the Blue Umbrella
Explora Malaga's Policy
- Free cancellation until 0 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Boyana, 20 May 2018
"Our guide was Maria - very nice, polite, friendly, funny and helpful! We are very happy with the tour and the tips she gave us! "
★★★★★MarÃa, 9 April 2018
"Muy bien, excelente. "
★★★★★Michael, 27 February 2018
"A very enjoyable and informative two and a half hours . Ten out of ten for Alex for his enthusiastic explanation of Malaga "
★★★★★Georgina, 7 February 2018
"It was great tour. Javier is the best guide ever ;o)
He showed us around and had lots of funny and interesting things to say. A very nice way to get to know the Center of Málaga and its places and sights of interest. He also answered a lot of questions at the end of the tour. I had a great time!"
★★★★★Maria, 3 October 2017
"Lucia "España". Un viaje estupendo, un guia
maravilloso. Totalmente recomendable.
We'll come back!! :-)"
★★★★★Julia, 30 September 2017
"A great introductory tour of Malaga from both a history and cultural perspective. Amanda is full of energy and very animated!"
★★★★★Marie, 3 May 2017
"Loved Luis he was funny but also very interesting. Would highly recommend this tour. "
★★★★★Tatiana, 7 April 2017
"Magnífico guía, magnífico tour. Dos horas y media divertidas y llenas de contenido histórico. Juan Manuel hace su trabajo inmejorablemente. ¡Nos encantó el tour lo mismo que la ciudad! ¡Gracias Juan Manuel!!!"
★★★★★AngÃ©lique, Netherlands, 9 February 2017
"The tour was great. I really loved it. Our guide was very enthusiastic and shared a lot of information about Málaga with the group. He also shared a lot of tips related to eating, drinking and sightseeing. I would recommend this tour to everyone who's visiting Málaga."
★★★★★Karen, Australia, 4 January 2017
"A great tour of Malaga - very professional and informative but also friendly and a lot of fun."
★★★★★Alessandra, Italy, 4 October 2016
★★★★★Lynn, Kazakhstan, 3 October 2016
"Very informative and fun, my friends and I really enjoyed the walk"
★★★★★Dominique, Belgium, 10 September 2016
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.