This is a private tour with an official guide for 6 hours who will show you the highlights of our history, our monuments and our tapas.
You will have time enough to visit the Cathedral of Málaga, The Alcazaba (the muslim fortress) and the Roman Theatre.
Enjoy a variety of tapas and two drinks per person in one of the most reputable restaurants in Málaga and a tasting of Malaga´s famous sweet wine at the most famous winery in the city.
Awesome option if you only have ONE DAY in Málaga and:
- Your are coming on a Cruise Ship.
- You are staying at Costa del Sol and you want to spend just one day in the city centre.
- Or just if you have a tight schedule and you want to get the most out of your time on your holidays.
Málaga is a lovely city to visit so enjoy and have fun with the history, monuments and gastronomy of the city with this wonderful private tour!
- 6 hours Private Tour with an official guide (even inside monuments).
- 2 drinks and a variety of tapas per person.
- Entrance to Cathedral of Málaga.
- Entrance to The Alcazaba.
- Entrance to The Roman Theatre.
- A tasting of Malaga´s famous sweet wine.
What's NOT included?
- Extra food and drinks.
- Others Ticket Entrance Monuments.
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
If you decide to cancel until 48 hours before your tour, we will refund you 50% of the purchase price.
★★★★★Patricia, Canada, 4 August 2017
"A great way to learn about the important attractions and history of Malaga. Our guide was amazing."
★★★★★Paul, South Africa, 12 June 2017
"Javier Herrera was an excellent guide, with a wealth of local knowledge. We shall return. "
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer url provided by BBVA Bank and PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.