Caminito del Rey English Only without Transport
5.0 (2 reviews)
Caminito del Rey Small Group: English Only guide tour starting at Caminito del Rey access. Transport from Malaga no included.
|28||29||30||31||1 Nov||2 Nov||3 Nov|
From 45€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: El Kiosko Restaurant, Ardales, Caminito del Rey North Access Open location with Google Maps.
When : Sunday
Duration: 4 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Entrance ticket to Caminito del Rey.
- English only guided tour.
- If you would like to join a small group in a personalized tour, with an expert guide, this is your perfect tour to enjoy a wonderful day!
- Encompassing a rocky plateau 1200 m above sea level, the Gaitanes Gorge contains the one and only "King´s Walkway", in El Chorro Natural Park which provides the perfect setting for exciting hiking experiences in unbelievable landscapes.
- This full day trip is extraordinary and spectacular.
- The total length of the route is 7.7 km, divided into 4.8 km long access ways and 2.9 km long boardwalks. As for the boardwalks, the most famous part of the trail, 2.9 km of their length between the entrance to them and the exit point, comprises 1.5 km long boardwalks, and 1.4 km long paths or forest walkways.
- The estimated time needed to go across the whole route is 3-4 hours.
- Caminito del Rey was opened to the public on the 28th of March 2015 and it is part of a spectacular natural beauty spot. This already makes it breathtaking and attractive, although the path is more than just a walk in the hills.
- The boardwalks and a hanging footbridge that stands at 105 metres height, as well as steep walls, make many visitors feel inevitably dizzy. The path is hazardous because of the heights and its very narrow parts.
- It is risky and requires certain level of physical effort and skillfulness, which is accepted by tourists who come to follow the route. Visitors are not risking their lives at all, but they must be aware of the strong impression this place might make on them. This is why this path is so attractive.
- Come with us and discover these natural treasures and have the chance to walk the walkway suspended 100 metres high!
What's NOT included?
- Extra food and drinks.
- Transportation is not included. You must reach and leave Caminito del Rey on your own means or ask for a private transport (additional price).
A little bit more...
- This trip is not recommended for people suffering from vertigo or who are not in suitable physical condition.
- You must be fit enough to complete the 7,7 km one entry / one exit route (3 hours, including stops) path. It is not physically demanding.
- It can be closed because of the weather (rain, strong wind). In this case, we will inform you the day before and you will receive full refund.
- Bring lots of water or energy drinks, chocolates, fruits, dried fruit and wear appropriate shoes and clothes for the season.
- Kids over 8 years of age are welcome, always accompanied by a responsible adult. Kids under 8 years old are not allowed to enter.
- For safety reasons, it is forbbiden:
- To come with shoes no appropiate to have a walk, specially flip-flops and helled shoes.
- To carry backpacks, bags or any other big object included sticks and crutches.
- To take photos or videos with a tripod or to use cameras and equipment that can block other visitors' way.
- To use umbrellas.
- Check the complete rules list clicking here (132Kb pdf) (English at pages 3 and 4)
Free cancellation until 7 days before starting time.
"Jose was an excellent guide! Lunch, dinner and a fun group on an amazing adventure will leave you full of great stories!!!"
"It was great to be in a small group of only 5 people. The walk is amazing & easy. Jose explained the history, geology & flora of the area with much enthusiasm! A truly great guy! Thank you for a wonderful day. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.