Nerja & Frigiliana: Caves Tickets Included
3.7 (6 reviews)
Visit the charming village of Frigiliana and the beautiful natural scenery of Nerja and enjoy its prehistoric caves!
When: Every Monday.
Duration: 9 hours
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Estepona and more.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|29 Nov||30 Nov||1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30||31||1 Jan||2 Jan|
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort.
- Multilingual local guide.
- Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Tour of the towns of Frigiliana and Nerja.
- Entrance to Nerja Caves.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
- Once you arrive in Nerja the guide will walk you to the famous Balcony of Europe, a viewpoint which gives stunning views across the sea and the coast. Here you will have at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of free time to take a walk in the city centre, shop, eat something on your own, etc. The guide will tell you the time and place of the meeting to go to the famous Nerja Caves ( Aprox. 45 minutes).
- Before reaching by coach the village of Frigiliana, you will make an additional stop to see the Aqueduct of the Eagle.
- Later you will discover FRIGILIANA, one of the most beautiful Pueblos Blancos (White Villages) of the whole province of Malaga and town of Moorish roots set between the Sierra de Almijara and the Mediterrean Sea, where you will take a walk through its beautiful streets that here create a unique urban twine of small white houses one on top of the other.
- Here you will have at least 1 hour of free time before coming back to your hotel.
A little bit more...
- Lunch is optional
- This tour can have multiple pick-up stops.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
"Sin palabras te deja el balcón de Europa y las cuevas son una visita obligatoria , el pueblo de Frigiliana es una auténtica frescura a la vista , el viaje muy bien organizado y la guía muy amable al igual que el chofer ... gracias Roció "
"This was a great opportunity to visit two towns of interest beyond Malaga in realxed comfort. The multilingual guide was excellent and informative. I had trouble booking online and support to resolve the problem was very quick. There was some adaptions to the itinerary and i felt we stayed too long in Nerja which left insufficient time to explore Frigiliana adequately after opting in to the tourist train tour. This was good to do but left only 20 minutes on foot. The cave tour at Nerja was a highlight. It is quite exacting with many stairs up and down and dim lighting - some participants struggled to keep up with the group - you need good balance and reasonable stamina. Some commom branding for website, xompang name and logo on the bus would help identify the correct bus to catch. I recommend tbis day trio as good value for money and a varied itinerary."
"Mi principal interés era visitar las cuevas. La guía nos dijo que podíamos ir al toilette mientras ella retiraba las entradas y nos volvíamos a juntar en el mismo punto. Cuando volví esperé un rato y al ver que no venía nadie del grupo pregunté y ya habían entrado. Ingresé sola, sin audioguia y estuve 5 minutos.Dinero malgastado."
"Great way to get to places and informative, but pretty much just dropped you off at places. Suggest removing Cialis taxi stop from your email confirmation instructions for pickup. "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.