Cadiz, Jerez & Pto. Sta. Maria: Full Day Trip
4.6 (10 reviews)
An excellent city tour. Famous winery, horse show and cruise through the bay of Cadiz, the best beaches of Andalusia!
|27 Jan||28 Jan||29 Jan||30 Jan||31 Jan||1||2|
From 50€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
When : Every Friday.
Duration: 12 hours (5 to 6 hours in Jerez & Cadiz)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Route of the Bull
- Sightseeing tour in Jerez
- Visit of the Williams & Humbert winery.
- Horse show
- Multilingual tour (the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.)
- Puerto de Santa Maria
- Cruise through the bay of Cadiz
- Sightseeing tour in Cadiz
- Tavira Tower
- Atlantic Route
- This day trip is only available on High Season, from April to October 2019.
- From the meeting point you will head towards Jerez de La Frontera, via the famous Ruta del Toro (Route of the Bull), a route that owes its name to the numerous cattle farms that can be seen on the way with bulls in freedom.
- Upon arrival to Jerez you will make an extensive sightseeing tour in order to see the main attractions of the city, after which you will head towards the Williams & Humbert winery, one of the most prestigious and famous wineries in the region.
- A local guide will take you through the winery and will explain you the making and ageing of the wine. At the end of the visit, you will have the opportunity to taste two types of wine, accompanied by a snack.
- After this you will attend a fabulous horse show where the horse breaker will enchant the public with his magnificent taming of the Andalusian Horse.
- After the show the coach will take you to the Puerto de Santa María (Port of Saint Mary), one of the loveliest places in the province of Cadiz, where you will have free time for lunch, given the numerous bars and restaurants available here.
- At the set time you will embark on one of the most emblematic vessels of Cadiz, "El Vaporcito" - a fishing boat reconditioned so as to host tourists. She will take you on a cruise through the bay of Cadiz and from her deck you will be able to admire the beautiful beaches and lovely views of the coast.
- Once you disembark in Cadiz you will make a sightseeing tour - you will see among others the historic centre, the city walls, all the way up to the Tower of Tavira, the highest tower of the city, equipped with a camera obscura system that will allow you to see through special lenses the city at 360º.
- At the end of the visit you will go back to the Costa del Sol on the Atlantic Road, being able to see on the way Tarifa, Gibraltar and even the coast of North Africa...
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
A little bit more...
- Lunch is optional
- This tour can have multiple pick-up stops.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Viajes Rusadir has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"Todo puntual y buen servicio "
"I would like to say that Malaga trip service was great ,they really care about their customer and try as much as they can to provide what ever the customer wants or need ....... You answered all my questions and all my emails in a short time and that was so nice from you. About Cadiz trip it was so nice and our guide was so friendly (Rose ) but there is one thing I need to comment on which is the picking up for the trip ...... We were the first people to be picked up from malaga at 6:45 AM and we where so excited but we didn't imagine that the next two hours until 8:45 AM will be staying at the bus picking up other people from Termolinos .... Then after all that time we have to waste another time changing buses to be transferred from one to another . And after enjoying a nice day we faced the same problem again and longer this time imagine leaving Cadiz by 5 :00 PM and reaching our stop point in Malaga last people also by 9:30 PM again staying at the bus most of the time just to deliver other people to their hotels in Termolinos , I know it's a service you provide ..... But staying more than two hours in a bus for a tourist in a vacation is boring and a waste of time specially that 90% of the people we were picking were from Termolinos so you could gather them separately or ask them to gather in a meeting point all of them . I'm not sure if malaga trip is related to that issue but after all for me malaga trip know the meaning of customer service concept . Regards."
"My father Leslie took the trip and was happy with the tour. Initially there was a mix-up and my dad could not go on the initial tour he booked, so he contacted Malaga Trips. They were very accommodating about changing the tour and said wait for contact by email. He didn't get the email (he later found it in his email junk folder), so I contacted the company finalised the new booking and received the email without problem. I am very happy that Malaga Trips was able to assist my father with rebooking the tour when there were problems and that he had an enjoyable visit. From what he told me he learnt a lot about the history of sherry making in Jerez and enjoyed seeing the horses in Sta Maria. Thanks Malaga Trips! Kind regards, Melissa"
"Really well organized."
"Es una excursión que tiene un poco de todo: ciudad, barco, bodegas, “cata” de vinos,espectáculo ecuestre ... y sobre todo el paisaje.Impresionante el paisaje , muy bonito."
"Hice con mis hermanas el viaje MALAGA-JEREZ-CÁDIZ y fue absolutamente increíble, relación calidad precio inmejorable, el guia siempre explicando el recorrido. Se va y vuelve en el día pero no se nos hizo cansado. Altamente recomendable, si estás de paso por MALAGA no te olvides de esta opción!!!!!"
"Me gustó mucho la excursión! La guía, Elizabeth, excelente. Se debió manejar con cuatro idiomas y lo hizo con gran eficacia. La única crítica es que vimos muy poco de Jerez de la Frontera. Solo la bodega"
"The tour guide Elisabeth was fantastic and so were the drivers but we didn't have enough time in Cadiz. My suggestion is just have a day trip direct to Cadiz and nothing else. This was the purpose of the trip and I was so disappointed with only one hour in cadiz. "
"Our guide Jorge was very knowledgeable and had a warm and friendly personality. It is a long trip, crammed with experiences but it flew. My only regret was that we didn't have longer in Cadiz"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.