Cordoba: Exceptional Full Day Trip
4.5 (26 reviews)
Enjoy Cordoba´s typical patios and gardens, its arab, catholic and jewish influences and much more!
When: Every Thursday.
Duration: 11 hours (5 hrs in Cordoba)
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"We spent the day with our favourite guide Michelle. She was brilliant. Knowledgeable and energetic. The tour itself was definitely worth it. There were stops on..."
|27 Apr||28 Apr||29 Apr||30 Apr||1||2||3|
- 2,5 Guided Tour in Cordoba (Official Guide).
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral.
- Jewish Quarter.
- Roman Bridge.
- Ticket entrance to Cordoba's Mosque (Mezquita de Cordoba).
- 2,5 Free Time in Cordoba.
- Travel by coach from Malaga with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
- Discover the charming city with an excellent Guided Tour in Cordoba from Malaga, unique in the world due to its arab and jewish influences.
- Explore The Mosque, The Jewish Quarter, The Synagogue and The Roman Bridge.
- You will have 5 hours in the city, including 2,5 hours of Cordoba City Tour and at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of Free Time (lunch time included).
- Our guide will walk you from the Tower of Calahorra, crossing the Roman Bridge, the Guadalquivir River and the majestic Door of the Bridge, to the meeting point with the Local Guide. Here will start your guided visit of the Historical Centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, with its narrow streets, squares, patios and other interesting sites such as the famous Flower Street (Calle de las Flores).
The visit to Cordoba includes: the Jewish Quarter (Judería), you will enter the Synagogue and you will make a complete visit of the magnificent Mezquita, the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral symbol of the city (admission included).
- The interior of the mosque that once was the second largest in the world and that nowadays hosts Cordoba´s Cathedral will leave you breathless with its forest of columns and coloured arches and the unique atmosphere created by centuries of history and different cultures.
- Later you will have Free Time in the city centre to continue the visit on your own, have a walk, discover the local handicraft (among which stands out the famous Filigrana of Cordoba), shop, etc.
- The guide will indicate the time and place for the meeting of those who have purchased the option with lunch included, for all the others free time to have lunch on their own.
A little bit more...
- Lunch is optional
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Last 5 Reviews
"We enjoyed our trip to Cordoba and felt that the timings were just right - we appreciated the later pick up time !! Whilst we were in a very large group going around Cordoba (approximately 50 people) we thought our tour guide, Walada (?) coped exceedingly well and kept everyone together with very good directions. She pitched the information she gave us at just the right level too. Thank you!"
"We spent the day with our favourite guide Michelle. She was brilliant. Knowledgeable and energetic. The tour itself was definitely worth it. There were stops on a way to and back from Cordoba. The guide talked in 4 languages on the bus. In Cordoba threre was another guide waiting for us to show us part of the city and the Mezquita. This is something out of this world and must be seen by others. Afterwards there were 2.5 h of a free time which we use to see other bits of the city like the Roman temple,Plaza de la Corredera and the Alcazar. We also found the time in between to sit in a tapas bar and enjoy a quick bite. It's a place definitely worth visiting!"
"Cordoba ufffff la catedral hasta el día de hoy está entre mis 5 favoritas , distinta , original es un lugar obligatorio visitar , la guía nos ofreció un almuerzo con un show de flamenco que se los recomiendo pq es muy lindo ... "
"The Cordoba tour guide was very good. However, the English speaking group was way too big and the logistics when we arrived in Córdoba were very disorganized. These issues detracted from an otherwise very good experience. "
"Cordoba is a beautiful city. Our guideAlfonso reallyknew his stuff. Unfortunately his accent made it difficult (for me and a few others) to understand. What I don’t understand is why differences in pricing for different tours yet all in same group. Groups are too large"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.