Cordoba: Exceptional Full Day Trip
4.5 (24 reviews)
Enjoy Cordoba´s typical patios and gardens, its arab, catholic and jewish influences and much more!
|29 Apr||30 Apr||1||2||3||4||5|
|31||1 Jun||2 Jun|
From 64€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
When : Every Thursday.
Duration: 11 hours (5 hrs in Cordoba)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 2,5 Guided Tour in Cordoba (Official Guide).
- Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral.
- Jewish Quarter.
- Roman Bridge.
- Ticket entrance to Cordoba's Mosque (Mezquita de Cordoba).
- 2,5 Free Time in Cordoba.
- Travel by coach from Malaga with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Discover the charming city with an excellent Guided Tour in Cordoba from Malaga, unique in the world due to its arab and jewish influences.
- Explore The Mosque, The Jewish Quarter, The Synagogue and The Roman Bridge.
- You will have 5 hours in the city, including 2,5 hours of Cordoba City Tour and at least 2 hours and 30 minutes of Free Time (lunch time included).
- Our guide will walk you from the Tower of Calahorra, crossing the Roman Bridge, the Guadalquivir River and the majestic Door of the Bridge, to the meeting point with the Local Guide. Here will start your guided visit of the Historical Centre of Cordoba, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, with its narrow streets, squares, patios and other interesting sites such as the famous Flower Street (Calle de las Flores).
The visit to Cordoba includes: the Jewish Quarter (Judería), you will enter the Synagogue and you will make a complete visit of the magnificent Mezquita, the Cordoba Mosque-Cathedral symbol of the city (admission included).
- The interior of the mosque that once was the second largest in the world and that nowadays hosts Cordoba´s Cathedral will leave you breathless with its forest of columns and coloured arches and the unique atmosphere created by centuries of history and different cultures.
- Later you will have Free Time in the city centre to continue the visit on your own, have a walk, discover the local handicraft (among which stands out the famous Filigrana of Cordoba), shop, etc.
- The guide will indicate the time and place for the meeting of those who have purchased the option with lunch included, for all the others free time to have lunch on their own.
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
A little bit more...
- Lunch is optional
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Viajes Rusadir has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"The Cordoba tour guide was very good. However, the English speaking group was way too big and the logistics when we arrived in Córdoba were very disorganized. These issues detracted from an otherwise very good experience. "
"Cordoba is a beautiful city. Our guideAlfonso reallyknew his stuff. Unfortunately his accent made it difficult (for me and a few others) to understand. What I don’t understand is why differences in pricing for different tours yet all in same group. Groups are too large"
"Great company to deal with and great tour"
"We had a wunderful day with David our Tourguide on the Bus. Very informativ."
"The tour of d mosque cathedral was good but tour of the streets was not good. The listenening device we had was poor and there were long spaces that was silent no information."
"Tour molto bello"
"It was great! "
"It was a fantastic tour to Cordoba, and the guide was very committed. It was a little too many people though (44) on the tour around Cordoba and in the Mezquita. "
"The Mosque-Cathedral of Cordoba is amazing. "
"I would be useful to let the tourists free, to spent more time inside and watch around into the mosque not to force them to go out when the guide wants."
"Jorge was incredible. Very knowledgeable and helpful. However once we arrived at the mizquita the tour took too long to start. Told to wait, than split into groups, than wait again ... there were duplicate channels used on the headsets between groups... the tour was generally slow moving, and because it started so late, i ended up leaving the group because it was eating into our personal time to explore. So in the end I could have paid much less going on my own ... just paying for bus and entrance fee . I realize it was circumstantial but just a shame to have spent so much "
"All trips organized by malagatrips were excellent, however this trip is a cut above the rest - very informative guide and well organized - will definitely recommend your company to anyone traveling to the south of Spain. "
"Long day out but well organised. Feeder coach used from Malaga to a lay by on motorway Plenty of time to explore by yourself after organised visits. Easy to find coach for return journey. Short break in each direction for coffee toilet etc."
"+ Deutschsprachiger Tourguide: Sehr Willkommen, bitte auf allen Trips - Funkverbindung manchmal unterbrochen (enge und verwinkelte Gassen in Cordoba)"
"Very good taste of Córdoba! Despite a short time in the city we managed to see all the "must see" places of interest. The visit to the Cathedral was unforgettable, the guide was a fountain of knowledge & information. Without his expertise so much would have been lost. Wonderful day."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.