Alhambra & Granada Large Group
4.3 (111 reviews)
Enjoy a full visit to Granada & Alhambra, including Nasrid Palace tickets, the universally renowned Arabian monument.
When: From Malaga: Wed & Friday.
Duration: 11 hours (6 hrs in Granada)
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
Free cancellation until 7 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"We were picked up at 7.50am in Malaga and driven to a car park where we changed coaches. The drive to Granada is through the mountains and of course the weather..."
|28 Dec||29 Dec||30 Dec||31 Dec||1||2||3|
Admission Ticket and guided tour in The Alhambra including the following monuments:
- The Palace of King Charles V.
- The Generalife Gardens.
- The magnificent Nasrid Palaces with the Court of the Lions.
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian if it is necessary.
What's NOT included?
- Extra food and drinks.
- Ready to experience the stunning Granada and Alhambra Palace?
- Once you arrive in Granada you will have 5 hours in the city.
- You will experience a sightseeing tour in Granada by bus in order to see the most interesting sites, including a stop at San Cristobal Viewpoint in the famous Quarter of Albayzin. From this point, you will admire the best views of the city and of the Alhambra with Sierra Nevada in the background.
- The tour guide will walk you to the city centre, where is located the Granada Cathedral and the Royal Chapel, where you will have at least 2 hours and 30 minutes FREE TIME in the city centre (lunch time included) to enjoy this marvelous city on your own, make your shopping and talk with the locals.
- The guide will indicate the time and place for the meeting for those who have purchased the option with lunch included (for all the others, free time to have lunch on their own).
- At the time and place set by our guide you will reach by coach the Monumental Complex of the Alhambra, declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO, where the local guide will be waiting for you and will help you discover this universally renowned monument.
- The walk through the palaces and the gardens takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes. This unforgettable time will make you go back in time and experience the unique atmosphere which inspired, among others, the American writer Washington Irving, who wrote here his Tales of the Alhambra.
A little bit more...
- Lunch is optional.
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops in Malaga Costa del Sol. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- The itinerary is estimated. The order of the activities could change, subject to the entrance time of Alhambra Tickets.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
- Cancellation policy:
- Full refund if the excursion is canceled up to one week before.
- If you cancel during the last week, up to 48 hours before the tour, there is a cost of 20€ per person.
- If you cancel during the last 48 hours prior to the tour, there is no refund.
"The guides were good. However, we were picked up after 1 hour of waiting in the rain. We almost gave up . It would have been proper to send an email about change in pickup time"
"We were picked up at 7.50am in Malaga and driven to a car park where we changed coaches. The drive to Granada is through the mountains and of course the weather is cooler so bring a rain mac and some warmer clothing. We stopped for a 20 minute break on route at a roadside Cafe which was clean but the Coffee was awful and expensive for a half filled paper cup. On arrival in Granada we were told that we had 3 hours to look around the City but to be perfectly honest 1 hour would be sufficient. We returned to the Coach at 2pm and headed for the Alhambra to be told our entry was at 4pm. The visit lasted around 2 hours with a walk around the Gardens an then the Palace, we were back on the Coach at 5pm with another 20 minute stop on route to Malaga. We arrived back in Malaga at 7.30pm. A very long day for just 2 hours at the Alhambra. The Guide on the Coach spoke 3 languages so it’s not just for English speaking. If I did the trip again it would be with a smaller group, the day was very tiring and long."
"Muy buen servicio. Tour para recomendar!!"
"Excelencia en todo momento. Muy cordiales y atentos ElizaBeth y Javier. Volvería sin dudarlo a tomar tour con ellos."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.