Seville & Giralda Day Trip
4.3 (40 reviews)
You will enjoy an extensive tour of the city including the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Cathedral and the Giralda Tower.
When: Every Tursday
Duration: 11 hours (5 hrs in Seville)
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Great value for the money. Very friendly and helpful guides and driver."
|29 Aug||30 Aug||31 Aug||1||2||3||4|
|26||27||28||29||30||1 Oct||2 Oct|
- Admission Ticket and guided tour in The Seville Cathedral
- Entrance to the Giralda Tower.
- Sevilla Walking Tour.
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Free time in Seville (lunch time included)
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
- This is a wonderful day trip to visit Sevilla, the capital city of Andalusia. Once you arrive in Seville you will have 5 hours in the city.
- You will exprience a sightseeing tour by bus in Sevilla in order to see among other things the Pavilions of the Ibero-American Exhibition of the 1929, the Park of Maria Luisa, San Telmo Palace, the Golden Tower & Guadalquivir River (the only navigable river in Spain).
- During the sightseeing tour you will stop for 30 minutes in the famous Plaza de España Square, the most famous of the pavilions of the '29, to admire the magnificent ornaments with azulejos and take pictures of one of the most charming places in Seville.
- Afterwards you will start a 2 hours walking tour in Sevilla, with a Local Guide.
- You will see the precious Quarter of Santa Cruz, the Gate of Jerez, the Historical Centre of the city with the Seville Cathedral and its famous Giralda Tower, both declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The guided tour will continue inside the Cathedral, the largest one in gothic style in the whole world, where you will have the opportunity to admire also Christopher Columbus´ tomb and the Patio of the Orange Tree.
- You will also have a chance to go up The Giralda Tower, old minaret of the mosque that used to dominate the city during the Moorish times. From the top of the tower you will be able to admire the whole city.
- After the guided tour, you will have 2 hours and 30 mins free time in the city centre (lunch time included) to continue the visit on your own, go for a walk or shopping.
- Enjoy your visit to this wonderful city!
A little bit more...
- New clothing policies 2019: It is not allowed to wear strapless shirts for women, sleeveless T-shirts for men, mini-shorts, hats and flip flops inside the Cathedral. Visit the Official Cathedral website for more information.
- Lunch is optional
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
"The tour is nice but one PRA tically sees the Spanish court and the Cathedral and for 3 hours you are on yourself not knowing what to do in a city that has a lot to offer. Also I was dropped off in a different location that made me circle around myself for 1 hour to find my place at the e d of a tour that I had walked for hours. All together great city but one day isn\'t enough. "
"Great value for the money. Very friendly and helpful guides and driver."
"Maravilloso tour, muy bien coordinado, preciosos e interesantes los lugares recorridos."
"The meeting spot was close to our hotel and was easy to find. The coach was nice and comfortable. I didn’t feel like we had enough time to explore the city. First, we met with a local guide who shared a couple things and took us to the cathedral. I think each stop took a lot of time because she needed to translate to several different languages. Maybe Divide the group by language so there is not so much time waiting while they are going over it in another language. The walking tour did not give me a good understanding of the city or perspective. We had a very quick lunch, and then tried to explore the city. We did not feel like we got to see much, but did enjoy a boat ride where we paddled around for 6euros. . The employees were nice, I just think that since there is such limited time that it be set up differently. I have taken many city walking tours, and by the end have a good understanding of the city. In this case I did not feel this way. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Beth: We are sorry the trip didn’t meet your expectations. All services were provided correctly and the timings on the monuments are set to optimize the schedule of the trip. I am glad you liked Seville (the most important city in Andalusia) and hope you visit us again with time enough to learn and discover more all this area of Spain has to offer. "
"The trip is planned badly for the tourist and I wonder if the places and times could be switched. During the drive into Seville, the guide was saying some things about places and buildy we were passing by on the bus. Then we had only 20 min in the Plaza de Espana which is just way too short! It is such a beautiful place and one could spend even about an hour over there. Instead we only had the time to literally run to the place from the bus. The tour guide didnt even bother to the o with us. Next we were dropped off and another tour guide took us into the center of Seville where we visited a couple of places and then moved onto the Cathedral. But before that the guide took us i to a place where we could have used toilets. Also it we were told it would be nice to pay or buy something there ad it was a restaurant and a shop. We waisted a lot of time there, which wad unnecessary because there were free and easily accessible toilets in the cathedral. The guide told us a little bit about the cathedral and it wad the end of the trip. Then we had about 2.5 h of a free time. We went up the cathedral’s tower (no stairs!) which was quite an effort with 37 degrees outside. Also saw the Columbus monument. If you really want to see Seville you should plan ahead your free time and know where to go. Otherwise, the trip will be pointless. I did 4 trips with this company and this was the one I liked the least. Also, the guide from the bus didnt do practically any job. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Dominika: Thank you for sharing your comments with other travellers. You need to consider that Seville is located 2 hours driving distance from Malaga so the time in Seville is very short to see everything in Seville. This trip is organized to have an idea of this spectacular city and it is necessary to set specific timing for toilet stops and most important monuments: Plaza Espana & The Cathedral. Later, all clients have free time to see what each traveller prefers. We appreciate your opinion but the schedule of the trip is organized after the experience of other travellers during the last 30 years. We are happy the services of this tour were provided correctly as informed on the description and we hope you visit Malaga & Seville with more time next time! "
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.