Seville & Giralda Day Trip
4.3 (38 reviews)
You will enjoy an extensive tour of the city including the Barrio de Santa Cruz, the Cathedral and the Giralda Tower.
|27 Jan||28 Jan||29 Jan||30 Jan||31 Jan||1||2|
From 58€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
When : Every Wednesday and Friday.
Duration: 11 hours (5 hrs in Seville)
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- Admission Ticket and guided tour in The Seville Cathedral
- Entrance to the Giralda Tower.
- Sevilla Walking Tour.
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
- Free time in Seville (lunch time included)
- This is a wonderful day trip to visit Sevilla, the capital city of Andalusia. Once you arrive in Seville you will have 5 hours in the city.
- You will exprience a sightseeing tour by bus in Sevilla in order to see among other things the Pavilions of the Ibero-American Exhibition of the 1929, the Park of Maria Luisa, San Telmo Palace, the Golden Tower & Guadalquivir River (the only navigable river in Spain).
- During the sightseeing tour you will stop for 30 minutes in the famous Plaza de España Square, the most famous of the pavilions of the '29, to admire the magnificent ornaments with azulejos and take pictures of one of the most charming places in Seville.
- Afterwards you will start a 2 hours walking tour in Sevilla, with a Local Guide.
- You will see the precious Quarter of Santa Cruz, the Gate of Jerez, the Historical Centre of the city with the Seville Cathedral and its famous Giralda Tower, both declared World Heritage Site by UNESCO.
- The guided tour will continue inside the Cathedral, the largest one in gothic style in the whole world, where you will have the opportunity to admire also Christopher Columbus´ tomb and the Patio of the Orange Tree.
- You will also have a chance to go up The Giralda Tower, old minaret of the mosque that used to dominate the city during the Moorish times. From the top of the tower you will be able to admire the whole city.
- After the guided tour, you will have 2 hours and 30 mins free time in the city centre (lunch time included) to continue the visit on your own, go for a walk or shopping.
- Enjoy your visit to this wonderful city!
What's NOT included?
- Extra Tickets Entrance
- Extra food and drinks
A little bit more...
- New clothing policies 2019: It is not allowed to wear strapless shirts for women, sleeveless T-shirts for men, mini-shorts, hats and flip flops inside the Cathedral. Visit the Official Cathedral website for more information.
- Lunch is optional
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Estepona and finishes its pick up route in Malaga city.
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen.
Viajes Rusadir has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"Maravilloso tour, muy bien coordinado, preciosos e interesantes los lugares recorridos."
"The meeting spot was close to our hotel and was easy to find. The coach was nice and comfortable. I didn’t feel like we had enough time to explore the city. First, we met with a local guide who shared a couple things and took us to the cathedral. I think each stop took a lot of time because she needed to translate to several different languages. Maybe Divide the group by language so there is not so much time waiting while they are going over it in another language. The walking tour did not give me a good understanding of the city or perspective. We had a very quick lunch, and then tried to explore the city. We did not feel like we got to see much, but did enjoy a boat ride where we paddled around for 6euros. . The employees were nice, I just think that since there is such limited time that it be set up differently. I have taken many city walking tours, and by the end have a good understanding of the city. In this case I did not feel this way. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Beth: We are sorry the trip didn’t meet your expectations. All services were provided correctly and the timings on the monuments are set to optimize the schedule of the trip. I am glad you liked Seville (the most important city in Andalusia) and hope you visit us again with time enough to learn and discover more all this area of Spain has to offer. "
"The trip is planned badly for the tourist and I wonder if the places and times could be switched. During the drive into Seville, the guide was saying some things about places and buildy we were passing by on the bus. Then we had only 20 min in the Plaza de Espana which is just way too short! It is such a beautiful place and one could spend even about an hour over there. Instead we only had the time to literally run to the place from the bus. The tour guide didnt even bother to the o with us. Next we were dropped off and another tour guide took us into the center of Seville where we visited a couple of places and then moved onto the Cathedral. But before that the guide took us i to a place where we could have used toilets. Also it we were told it would be nice to pay or buy something there ad it was a restaurant and a shop. We waisted a lot of time there, which wad unnecessary because there were free and easily accessible toilets in the cathedral. The guide told us a little bit about the cathedral and it wad the end of the trip. Then we had about 2.5 h of a free time. We went up the cathedral’s tower (no stairs!) which was quite an effort with 37 degrees outside. Also saw the Columbus monument. If you really want to see Seville you should plan ahead your free time and know where to go. Otherwise, the trip will be pointless. I did 4 trips with this company and this was the one I liked the least. Also, the guide from the bus didnt do practically any job. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Dominika: Thank you for sharing your comments with other travellers. You need to consider that Seville is located 2 hours driving distance from Malaga so the time in Seville is very short to see everything in Seville. This trip is organized to have an idea of this spectacular city and it is necessary to set specific timing for toilet stops and most important monuments: Plaza Espana & The Cathedral. Later, all clients have free time to see what each traveller prefers. We appreciate your opinion but the schedule of the trip is organized after the experience of other travellers during the last 30 years. We are happy the services of this tour were provided correctly as informed on the description and we hope you visit Malaga & Seville with more time next time! "
"Fue una visita muy educativa , la guía Josie súper amable nos explico todo y siempre estuvo pendiente de las necesidades de todos los viajeros , en la plaza hay una muchacha bailando flamenco que no deben perdérselo ... "
"Local guide having a nervous breakdown! The trip was very well organised, the transportation to Sevilla in very good conditions and the bus guide, Ms. Michelle, was very attentive and involved, she spoke in 4 languages and it was a real pleasure to see how much she loved her job. Unfortunately, we had a very bad luck with the local english/ spanish guide in Sevilla, who had a nervous breakdown even at the beginning of our tour, when a spanish tourists asked her why she spoke more in English. So, at Columbus tomb she started to cry and ask for Saint Mary to help her, while we were all watching her terrified. She came back for a little while, but then another tourist dared to ask her if we have enough time to visit Sevilla, so she started crying again...this was our guided tour!!! Even worse, we were leaving without visiting Giralda tower and, when I asked her, she said we could remain there and not join her for rest of the tour throughout the city. But, when we tried to go to Girlada, they asked for our tickets, which of course were at her! We also lost the group with the town quiding, so it was a total fiasco :( I think it’s a pity that the work of so many people was ruined by one person, but the local guide was really important for this trip, which let us a bitter taste..." "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Simona: Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience. We forwarded your feedback to the provider of this tour, Viajes Rusadir. They have informed us that the local guide is an experienced guide and she has been working years with them during several years by now. Unfortunately, the excess of visits during Good Friday (Holy Week) forced to change the standard itinerary and this, adding to a personal problem of the guide on that day, caused an unexpected emotional problem. This was a punctual event that should not be repeated. Anyway, we understand you and we hope this doesn't happen again. As Malaga Trips, we are still glad that our website allowed you to book easily and the rest of the trip was good. Thank you again for your kind words regarding the companion guide, the driver and transportation."
"Very good trip. Very well organised. Perfect timing for visiting the city and have lunch without rush. Guides very friendly."
"Thought overall the day was very good. Bit disappointed by the guided walk though.? Guide kept us waiting when we arrived and she walked us round the Jewish Quarter but info was very lacking."
"Would be helpful if you offered Wifi connection onboard the up & down bus."
"It was a very nice trip to Sevilla with the visit to the Plaza de España, the cathedral and the Giralda tower. We chosed to stay 1 night to visit the Real Alcazar the next day, and travelled back on our own by train. Your advise how to travel by train was great and very helpful."
"The best guide in the world (David) speaking simultaneously 5 languages. Doesn't get better than that. Sergio (the local guide) knew his stuff superbly. Great timing, however, one more hour in the city would be appreciated "
"Thank you Malaga Trips for very interesting day in Seville. Nicolas was extremely helpful when l contact him first on line, l had lots of questions and patiently took the time to answer them.our guide Rosie was very knowledgeable throughout the trip. I recommend Malaga Tours they are a good company."
"Long drive but worth it to see the old part of Seville and the Cathedral if tight on time. You really would need a coiuple of full days to see and appreciate this beautiful city. "
"We were very grateful that despite us having wrong time zone the tour guide called and waited for us. We would of been very disappointed to miss out. The tour of Seville was spectacular. Tour guide very knowledgeable. I do think it went by a bit quickly but i understand it was only one day. Boat tour was a bit disappointing but very relaxing after a long day walking. The return drop off could of been better organized. Persons should be dropped off at thw same location as pick up in the morning. Overall I'd recommend this tour to others. "
"Excellently organized. Careful with all guests. Good lunch (but be aware: it takes of course time from your stay)."
"Well organised, on time. Guides excellent. Cathedral amazing. If we did the trip again we wouldn't take the optional river trip. We would have used the time to explore the lovely little streets and shops and gather more of a sense of this beautiful city. I would recommend this company. A full day because we were one of the first to be collected and last to be dropped. "
"Well organized trip; pick up bus came on time, the guide on the bus was good as was the local guide, the bus was comfortable and we got a lot out of the day trip. We took the optional boat trip and enjoyed it . "
"Eu recomendaria, sim, esta excursão, mas já fiz passeios melhores. Faltou simpatia por parte do guia."
"Très bonne organisation, merci Elisabeth!"
"Superb introduction to Seville. Would not have seen so much & learnt so many interesting facts on my own."
"This is a nicely planned trip. Christina and the local guide at Seville were very knowledgeable. I would like to suggest that the allotted time for Plaza de Espana could be increased to 45 from 30 minutes. It requires more time to enjoy the beauty of it. Thanks!"
"Picture Perfect in every aspect - from the Coach - Drivers - Tour Guides - timing - schedule - highly recommned .... John Lloyd"
"Excellent value and tour guide was brilliant."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.