Tangier Large Group Rusadir
3.8 (51 reviews)
Enjoy an extensive tour of the city! You can see and experience the Moroccan culture in just one day!
From Malaga (and east): Tuesday & Saturday.
From Torremolinos to Marbella: Tue, Thu & Sat.
Duration: 15 hrs (5 to 6 in Tangier)
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Wonderful experience. Great guides. Fascinating trip."
|27 Jul||28 Jul||29 Jul||30 Jul||31 Jul||1||2|
|31||1 Sep||2 Sep||3 Sep||4 Sep||5 Sep||6 Sep|
- Walking Guided Tour in Tangier.
- Lunch Menu is included in this trip.
- Transportation (Bus & Ferry).
- Multilingual Tour Guide. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
What's NOT included?
- Drinks are NOT included.
- This guided tour to Tangier is made for those who want to have a glimpse of Morocco in a day trip from Malaga for a good price enjoying the excursion with an international group.
- Please, consider Tangier is quite far away from Malaga, even you need to cross the Mediterranean Sea, so the time in Tangier will be optimized to see the most important highlights of this great city.
- You will go by bus to Algeciras or Tarifa. There you will embark on a Fast Ferry to Tangier (60min), the Moroccan city.
- During the journey the guide will inform you about the programme of the day, the landscapes and the towns you will see on the way and will help you complete the formalities for crossing the border.
- Upon arrival in Tangier a coach and a local guide will be waiting for you at the harbour. You will experience a sightseeing tour in Tangier through the modern part ofthe city where you will see, among others, the Residence of the Governor, the Summer Residence of the King, etc.
- There is a small stop in a parking lot to take pictures with the camels if you want (a tip is usually given to the berber taking care of the camel).
- After the sightseeing tour, you will start the visit of the historic centre of Tangier on foot. This Walking Tour around Tangier is quick and fast moving. You will visit interesting places like the Kasbah, the Tangier's Medina and the Souk.
- After the visit you will taste the exotic Moroccan food at a typical restaurant (included).
- After lunch, if the itinerary of the trip permits it, you will have the opportunity to visit a typical bazaar where you can see how traditional Moroccan carpets are made, as well as traditional slippers, djellabas and leather objects. You will also visit a Barbary pharmacy, also called a spice shop, where the locals will show you the natural cosmetic products and the spices they use in the Moroccan cuisine.
- Finally, you will be taken back to the port and then back to the Costa del Sol.
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. The coach begins picking up passengers in Malaga and finishes its pick up route in Estepona.
- Please note this itinerary and schedule of the trip are subject to changes of timing from November to April due to ferry’s timetables and the Ramadan holiday. In case there is a change on the time we will email to you after the booking.
- Obligatory valid Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- Visas are NOT REQUIRED for the following:
- British, European Union (EU), Australian, Canadian, USA and Japanese nationals.
- Algeria, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrain, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Congo (Brazzaville), Gabon, Great Britain, Guinea (Conakry), Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Ivory Coast, Japan, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Mali, Mexico, Monaco, New Zealand, Niger, Norway, Oman, Peru, Philippines, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Russian Federation, Saudi Arabia, Senegal, Singapore, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United States of America.
- Please note, schedule timing is subject to extern factors:
- Passport Control in the border (specilly in summer).
- Fast Ferry time: It depends from the sea and the ports.
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
A little bit more...
Last 5 Reviews
"Cosas buenas: La Ciudad, el almuerzo, hotel continental y paseo por la Medina y la gente. El guia fue lo mejor. Nos mantuvo motivados todo el viaje y nos hizo mas livianss las esperas. Un genio.. Cosas malas: El viaje demasiado largo. 12 horas de viaje, muchas de esas recogiendo pasajeros y sooo 4 horas en el destino. Creo que se puede mejorar facilmente acortanfo el tramo de Mslaga al puerto. A pesar de todo si lo recomendsria aunque advirtiendo muy bien sobre estos puntos. "
"When we booked the trip, the departure time was set at 5.45 from Malaga. However, the actual departure time was 7.15. No one told us that. In fact, I got a reminder email the day before saying departure will be at 5.45. When we tried to call the agency, we got an answering machine saying offices are closed for Spanish holiday. We ended up waiting for more than an hour and a half only because there were other tourists who knew there was a schedule change. When we finally got on the bus taking us to the ferry, we made several stops picking up other people right from their hotels in Marbella, Torremolinos or Benalmadena. I don’t understand why there is one pick up spot in Malaga and several in the resorts through narrow streets where it was very difficult to drive the coach through. The drive to Tarifa took about 4 hours. The drive back, when the made different arrangements for dropping people off only took 2 hours. In Tangier we were taken over by the Moroccan guide, who took us through the Medina. Instead of leaving us to explore the shops on our own, they took us to a carpet shop where they showed us carpets for about 15 minutes, to a pharmacy where they showed us seeds and oils for another 15 minutes, basically wasting our already limited time. Only giving the trip 2 stars instead of 1 because the guides and drivers were nice and helpful. Otherwise the trip was pretty badly organised. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "We are very sorry for the misunderstading with the meeting time. There was a last minute change (because of the ferry) and we were not informed. Malaga Trips telephone number is 24h available for emergencies but unfortunately you called Viajes Rusadir, which opens at 10.00h.
About the multiple pick-up points, this is informed on the description and the duration of the trip as well 15 hrs (5 to 6 in Tangier). The multiple pick-up points are neccessary to guarantee this day trip, otherwise, there are not bookings enough to offer this day trip from Malaga with an economic price. Again, we inform that this day trip does not offer "Free Time in Tangier" because of the very short time in Tangier and the visit to the Medina and the traditional shops are informed on the description. "
"El bus de recogida no contaba con baño, lo cual considero que es muy necesario, más cuando es un tiempo considerable hasta llegar al Puerto de Tarifa (cerca de 4 horas en bus). Además, el primer guía si bien hablaba en español, no fue suficiente las indicaciones para hacer el llenado del papel para hacer ingreso y salida en el Puerto. Todo lo demás, bastante bien! "
"It was a shame to propose this kind of travel for 11 hours of travel We never make the historic. Tour and everything was done by running "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "We are sorry the trip did not meet your expectations. This is the longest (and furthest) day trip offered from Malaga and the duration is informed on the description: Duration: 15 hrs (5 to 6 in Tangier). For a Morocco trip, if you have time next time, we recommend at least a 3 days duration trip to visit this country from Malaga."
"This tour was very disappointing. There were too many stops and you spend most of your day travelling. You’re better off spending your money on other tours. It literally felt like we were travelling for 11 hours and only spent 2 and a half hours in Tangier. These two and a half hours were spent having lunch which was not even that tasty and ended up buying food at the ferry port which tasted way better and was more of a representation of the flavourful Moroccan cuisine. My biggest disappointment was that we were not given any time or opportunity to explore/shop in any of the shops we wanted to. Instead we were forced to listen to some carpet/rug talk which we did not have any interest at all and also prohibited to shop in other shops except for one we were pointed at. There was also another pharmacy talk about natural remedies which was more interesting, but again this should be optional. I thought being told where to shop was ridiculous., I have never had such an experience. This should be optional. I understand it was busy due to the slaughtering festival so there were delays at the port. This was a complete waste of money and time. However Michelle was a fantastic host. The one star is for her. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "We thank you for having taken the time to give us an evaluation. This does not offer Free Time in Tangier, the distance is very big between Malaga and Tangier which does the trip to be most of the time travelling and the visit to the pharmacy, leather objects, and carpets are informed on the description. We are sorry you had a different expectation for this trip, but it seems you had a different idea to the itinerary informed on the description of this tour. "