Gibraltar Large Group Rusadir
4.2 (95 reviews)
Visit the British territory which lies at the feet of a huge Rock with monkeys, wonderful views and much more!
When: From Malaga to Nerja: Monday & Thursday.
From Torremolinos to Marbella: Monday to Saturday.
Duration: 10 hours (5 hrs in Gibraltar)
Meeting Point: Pick up from Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja and more.
Free cancellation until 1 day before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"Brilliant tour. Perfect timing and very well organised. Guides very good. Maybe a coffee/toilet break en route would be nice."
|29 Jun||30 Jun||1||2||3||4||5|
|27||28||29||30||31||1 Aug||2 Aug|
- 2h Guided Tour in Gibraltar by minibus.
- Entrance to St. Michael´s Cave.
- Free time for shopping and others.
- Travel by coach with a multilingual tour escort. Multilingual tour means the tour guide always will speak in english, spanish, german, french and italian if it is necessary.
What's NOT included?
- It is not possible to combine this tour with Dolphins options
Experience the stunning Rock of Gibraltar from Malaga and Costa del Sol.
Once you arrive in Gibraltar you will have 5 hours in the city, where you will join a 2h Guided tour in Gibraltar by minibus and free time for your own.
Highlights to visit during the Guided tour in Gibraltar: Local Driver Guide by Minibus
- Europe Point.
- Upper rock nature reserve panoramic views.
- St. Michael´s Cave. (30 minutes)
- Apes Den to see the monkeys and views.
- Sightseeing of the city and great information provided by the local guide.
Time for your own
- After the guided tour, you will have 3 hours free time for lunch, shopping and visiting the city on your own, before coming back to the Costa del Sol by bus.
A little bit more...
- This tour have multiple pick-up stops. There are two routes for pick up passengers. The route express (east route) begins picking up passengers in Malaga and finishes its pick up route in Fuengirola. The regular route (west route) begins picking up passengers in Cala de Mijas and finishes its pick up route in Estepona.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid DNI.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport and multiple entry Schengen visa (except for citizens from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda, and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a Gibraltar visa on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
Last 5 Reviews
"Se necesita más tiempo para la visita dentro. Es todo muy a prisa y corriendo y al final no te da tiempo a mirar las tiendas ni a ver con tranquilidad el Tour por el peñon . Esperábamos que estuviera organizado de otra manera. "
"Muy buen viaje. Cordial. Se cumplió todo lo ofrecido. Recomendable"
"Let's start by saying I felt we were taking a local bus since when we got to the towns east of malaga we stopped every few blocks to pick up someone. In Malaga we were directed to a central point for pick up. On the way back the driver wanted to drop us at a location different than pick up and further away from center of town. Once in Gibraltar we went to the caves and nature reserve. Our driver there was very good. Gibraltar itself is nothing more than jewelry stores. No name clothing brands or shoes. Our â€œguideâ€ Peggy was just someone who made sure we got it right at customs,which anyone could have done on their own. The advantage for me rather than driving myself was getting out of Malaga. My recommendation, if you are familiar with the bus system is to do it alone."