24 hours - Best Museums, Flamenco Show & Lunch
3.0 (1 reviews)
24 hours all included! Walking and City Bus Tour, Boat Trip, entry to the BEST MUSEUMS of Malaga, Flamenco Show & Lunch!
From 49€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Any Hop-on Hop-Off Malaga BusStop
When : Everyday from 09.40am
Duration: 24 hours
Ticket Museum Experience gives you access to various attractions in 24 hours:
- Hop-on Hop-off Tour Bus (19 tour stops). 2 Bus Routes: Green and Red. (Green Route closes on Monday)
- Walking Tour. At 12.30 pm. From stop 13. Duration 1 hour.
- Entrance to Picasso Museum. Free entry to the permanent collection + archeological remains. Open from Monday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
- Entrance to the Carmen Thyssen Museum. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 8pm.
- Entrance to Centre Pompidou Malaga. Open Monday to Sunday (Tuesday close) from 9.30am to 8pm.
- Entrance to Russian Museum Malaga. Open Tuesday to Sunday from 9.30am to 8pm.
- Entrance to the Automobile Museum. Subject to availability. Open from Tuesday to Sunday from 10am to 7pm.
- Entrance to the Malaga C.F Museum. Open from Monday to Saturday from 10.30am to 2.30pm and from 4.30pm to 8.30pm
- Entrance to the Music Museum. Open from Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm
- Boat trip through Malaga Bay. Duration: 1 hour.
- Flamenco Show. Free entry until full capacity. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 13:30pm. Saturday at 2pm. Closed on holidays. (*Not guarantee everyday from November to March, please, contact us to confirm you it the show is provided for a specific date during theses months).
- One Lunch Menu at New Clandestino Restaurant. Open from 12.30pm to 5pm. Location: Niño de Guevara Street, 13.
- One Wine glass or beer and a tapa at Toro Spanish Taste at Muelle Uno. Offer valid from 12:30pm to 2pm and from 6pm to 8pm except Sundays and holidays.
During 24h this ticket is perfect for art lovers! you will enjoy the most popular and famous museums that you can find in Malaga today: Picasso Museum, Carmen Thyssen Museum, Centre Pompidou Malaga Museum, Russian Museum (St Petersburg Collection) and Automobile Museum. Others interesting museums like Malaga C.F Museum and MIMMA (Interactive Music Museum).
Your ticket is valid for 24 hours from the time you first use it on the hop-on hop-off tour bus and is really good value for the money
In addition you can enjoy an amazing Flamenco Show and afer this, a wonderful Lunch Menu.
Of course,Boat Trip, Walking Tour and Hop-On Hop-Off Bus are included as well. So choose your favourite activities in your visit!
What's NOT included?
A little bit more...
- Remember that you can not request the entry tickets of the activities included to use them time out of Ticket Museums Experience (24 hours).
- Download Route Map here (pdf 1,2 Mb).
- Boat Trip (1 hour): Departure 12:00 pm/1:30pm/3:30pm/5:00pm. Not available during January and February (maintenance reasons), desgustation at "Tienda Gourmet Ochoa" instead.
- If you check the price of each activity, you will realize that you save money just some activities offered! It´s really worth it!
- You have 3 months from your book date to use your 1 day ticket
No cancellation available.
"The trip was fine but the Flamenco and Boat ride were cancelled, also no dinner was provided. I am sure the company will be in touch with me to offer a part refund due to this. The rest of it was as advertised."
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.