In this tour, in addiction to learn about the city centre and enjoy the wonderful views from Gibralfaro hill balcony, you will experience where is located the Balneario Beach and how is the local life in the fisher area of Pedregalejo and El Palo.
You will love the Malaga´s life secrets...a typical place for locals to eat fish where houses and beaches are smaller than the other ones you have seen in the rest of city.
Before coming back, the last stop is El Candado, where you will discover an area less crowded and natural.
For sure you will spend a wonderful time in the most local and charming environment of Málaga!
- Tour Guide
- Reflective Vest
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks
- Ticket Entrance Monuments
A little bit more...
- Special price for groups! (min 4 people per group)
- If you are thinking the tour is too long, e-bike gives a feeling of freedom and less tiring, so do not be afraid of the heat wave, there is no sensation of heat taking a ride on an electric bike, the air circulation gives a fan effect still very nice...
- Kids are welcome! Recommended over 8-10 years of age and always accompanied by a responsible adult, (if your child can ride a regular bike should not have any problem)
E-Bike Malaga's Policy
- E-Bike Malaga will notify you if there is no availability at the time that you selected and propose a different one.
- If you don't feel comfortable with any of the proposed times, you can cancel your booking at that moment indicating so to E-Bike Malaga and obtain a full refund.
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.