- Briefing begginners
- Tour Guide
- Reflective Vest
This is the perfect guided tour to discover and learn about the city centre of Málaga riding a Ninebot (kind of Segway), where the expert tour guide will explain you the history of the most important monuments that line this legendary route.
After this, you will experience the amazing views of the city and bay of Malaga from Gibralfaro hill Balcony easily and without being tired!
You will continue going down through the Alcazaba fort to the seafront promenade Malagueta...the sun and the sea will show the beautiful sights of the Malagueta Beach before coming back to the pier, "Muelle Uno" and "Palmeral del las Sorpresas".
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy your holidays in Málaga!
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks
- Ticket Entrance Monuments
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Kids are welcome! Recommended over 8-10 years of age always accompanied by a responsible adult and height/weight over the limit restrictions
E-Bike Malaga's Policy
- E-Bike Malaga will notify you if there is no availability at the time that you selected and propose a different one.
- If you don't feel comfortable with any of the proposed times, you can cancel your booking at that moment indicating so to E-Bike Malaga and obtain a full refund.
- Free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
★★★★★Eva, Switzerland, 5 January 2018
★★★★★Peter, Ireland, 13 August 2017
"Malaga Trips company was the best ever. We highly recommend their services."
★★★★★Annette, United States, 25 June 2017
"Great for the whole family and great way to see the city!"
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits.
- We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express and PayPal.
- All payment methods are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your prefered payment option.
- We will be only notified by BBVA Bank or PayPal if the payment was accepted or not.
Email us at email@example.com. Answer in less than 1 hour during working hours (Monday - Friday 9:00 to 19:00, Madrid time) and our best during non working hours.