Ninebot: 1 Hour City Tour, Gibralfaro & Malagueta
4.7 (3 reviews)
Fun and easy way to learn about the city centre, amazing Gibralfaro views and enjoy the sea around the Malagueta!
From 25€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Calle Casas de Campos 2, Malaga (nearby Plaza de la Marina) Open location with Google Maps.
When : Everyday at 10:00, 12:00 & 16:00 hrs
Duration: 1 hour.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
Confirmation required:E-Bike Malaga will notify you if there is no availability at the time that you selected and propose a different one. If aren't comfortable with any of the proposed times, you can cancel your booking with a full refund.
- Briefing begginners
- Tour Guide
- Reflective Vest
This is the perfect guided tour to discover and learn about the city centre of Málaga riding a Ninebot (kind of Segway), where the expert tour guide will explain you the history of the most important monuments that line this legendary route.
After this, you will experience the amazing views of the city and bay of Malaga from Gibralfaro hill Balcony easily and without being tired!
You will continue going down through the Alcazaba fort to the seafront promenade Malagueta...the sun and the sea will show the beautiful sights of the Malagueta Beach before coming back to the pier, "Muelle Uno" and "Palmeral del las Sorpresas".
This is a unique opportunity to enjoy your holidays in Málaga!
What's NOT included?
- Food and drinks
- Ticket Entrance Monuments
A little bit more...
- In a sunny day, don´t forget comfortable clothes, sunglasses, sunscreen
- Kids are welcome! Recommended over 8-10 years of age always accompanied by a responsible adult and height/weight over the limit restrictions
E-Bike Malaga has set free cancellation until 1 day(s) before starting time.
"Malaga Trips company was the best ever. We highly recommend their services."
"Great for the whole family and great way to see the city!"
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.