Hammam Al Andalus baths & 30 mins massage
5.0 (2 reviews)
30 minutes relaxing massage with essential oils of your choice, included in the 1.5 hours hot baths session at Hammam.
When: Every day at 10h - 12h - 14h - 16h - 18h - 20h and 22h.
Duration: 1,5 hours
Meeting Point: Plaza de los Mártires 5, 29008, Málaga Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 2 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
"The website is very user friendly and descriptive. We were fully informed about the perks of the Hamman massage and received exactly what was described. The experience..."
- 1.5 hours enjoying hot, warm and cold baths.
- 30 minutes massage (included in the 1.5 hours bath session).
- Self served complimentary tea.
- Access to a private locker for your clothes and personal belongins. You don't need padlock.
- Shampoo, gel, hairdryer, moisturizing cream, and lockers for storing personal items are available in the dressing rooms.
What's NOT included?
- Bath suit, you can bring your own or can buy one for 12€.
What's the experience like?
- You will first enter to the changing room, carefully decorated with Arabic signs and aromas, where you will leave your clothes in a safe locker.
- After that, you can lie on a hot stone or swim in one of several warm pools, until the staff will ask you to join them to the massage area.
- At the massage room, you will experience a 30 minutes relaxing massage, included in the 1.5 hours bath session.
- The masseur will ask you if you wish to receive the massage on your legs, back or on both areas, and then slowly apply with firm and progressive pressure on your body, in order to provide a sense of calm.
- To make it more special, it will be applied with essential oils, of your choice prior to moving into the massage room. This scent moisturizes your skin and creates a pleasant and fulfilling experience.
- After the massage, you can continue your bath in the cold, hot and warm rooms for using the baths during the time remaining.
What is Hammam Al Andalus
- Is a traditional bath and hot stones spa, where you can renew your skin with a purifying massage based on the Andalusian technique.
- Here in Malaga, you can enjoy the same pleasures, with a smooth, quiet and relaxing atmosphere.
- This chain reopened the first Arab baths in Europe following their closure in the sixteenth century.
- With exception to the dressing rooms, the baths are mixed.
- It is not necessary to use a swimming cap. However, long hair must be tied up.
- Children aged 5 or younger are not permitted and parents or guardians of children aged between 5 and 17 must sign a disclaimer form.
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.
Hammams are tipically hot stones, very popular in Morocco and other Arabic countries, where people go to relax their muscles and use hot baths to purify them selfs.
A little bit more...
"The website is very user friendly and descriptive. We were fully informed about the perks of the Hamman massage and received exactly what was described. The experience was totally awesome, fully recommended if you want to relax. Definitely will book it again in our next trip using Malagatrips!"