Bath and Kessa Traditional Massage
Rating: Not rated yet.
Enjoy 30 mins massage using a Kessa (cotton) glove and red grape soap, during an amazing 1,5 hour hot and relaxing bath.
From 66€ per adult.
Where & When
Meeting Point: Plaza de los Mártires 5, 29008, Málaga Open location with Google Maps.
When : Every day at 10h - 12h - 14h - 16h - 18h - 20h and 22h.
Duration: 1,5 hours
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
- 1.5 hours enjoying hot stones; warm and cold baths.
- 30 minutes Ketta and red grapes soap massage (included in the 1.5 hours bath session).
- Self served complimentary tea.
- Access to a private locker for your clothes and personal belongins. You don't need padlock.
- Shampoo, gel, hairdryer, moisturizing cream, and lockers for storing personal items are available in the dressing rooms.
What's the experience like?
- You will first enter to the changing room, carefully decorated with Arabic signs and aromas, where you will leave your clothes in a safe locker.
- After that, you can lie on a hot stone or swimm in one of several warm pools, until the staff will ask you to join them to the massage area.
- At the massage room, you will feel the purifying scrub of the kessa, a cotton fiber glove, with a fully natural and organic soap made from red grapes paste.
- The foam and the cream are mixed, relaxing your muscles and renewing your skin.
- After the massage, your skin will be soft, free of toxins and invigorated and you can continue your bath in the cold, hot and warm rooms for using the baths during the time remaining.
- You can also visit our resting room, where you will discover the aromas and tea of Al Ándalus.
What is Hammam Al Andalus
- Is a traditional bath and hot stones spa, where you can renew your skin with a purifying massage based on the Andalusian technique.
- Here in Malaga, you can enjoy the same pleasures, with a smooth, quiet, clean and relaxing atmosphere.
- This chain reopened the first Arab baths in Europe following their closure in the sixteenth century.
Hammams are tipically hot stones, very popular in Morocco and other Arabic countries, where people go to relax their muscles and use hot baths to purify them selfs.
What's NOT included?
- Bath suit, you can bring your own or can buy one for 12€.
A little bit more...
- With exception to the dressing rooms, the baths are mixed.
- It is not necessary to use a swimming cap. However, long hair must be tied up.
- Children aged 5 or younger are not permitted and parents or guardians of children aged between 5 and 17 must sign a disclaimer form.
Hammam Al Andalus Malaga has set free cancellation until 2 day(s) before starting time.