Evening Tapas Tour at Malaga Centre
5.0 (1 reviews)
5 stops in taverns and restaurants for a selection of hand-picked "Tapas", with hidden historical & cultural sights.
When: Every day at 19:00 hours.
Duration: 3,5 hours
Meeting Point: Crossroad Larios and Sancha de Lara st (at the entrance of the Women's Secret store) Open Google Maps.
Free cancellation until 3 days before starting time.
Mobile voucher accepted: If needed, just show the confirmation email on your phone.
No reviews yet.
|27 Apr||28 Apr||29 Apr||30 Apr||1||2||3|
- A great selection of hand-picked Tapas
- Each Tapa will be paired with our suggested drinks
- Hand cut Iberian ham tasting
This half-day activity during the evening is specially created for food and artisanal products lovers. You'll have the opportunity to discover the hidden treasures of Malaga in a route where chefs and local vendors can show you the best of the cuisine of our area: different tapas and drinks that reflect our gastronomic culture.
Our food tour starts with the visit to a traditional and charming tavern in Malaga, where you will taste the most typical wine of our region. In a small family-run grocery store, we will taste Iberian ham cut by hand at the moment, very authentic and exclusive.*
You will also visit a small, cozy bar, specialized in cold cuts, cheeses and vermouth. Tasty tidbits that will definitely get your taste buds going, before hopping in and out of wonderful eateries and restaurants well-loved by locals.
Without doubt, the gastronomy of our city is influenced by the cultural and modernist boom that Malaga is experiencing nowadays. During our activity we will have the possibility to visit chefs who are working in an innovative and different way and who will delight us with traditional dishes and some very interesting and creative versions of them.
During the entire itinerary you will be accompanied by a food-sherpa of our team, expert and passionate about our culture and local cuisine.
You will pass by some of the most emblematic venues of our beautifully illuminated Malaga by night in an enchanting tour that combines food, culture and history. Off-the-beaten-track, experience the city like a local and taste what the south has to offer.
* On Saturdays the ham tasting will be done elsewhere, since the opening hours of these old establishments are different and they close at this time.
A little bit more...
Last 5 Reviews
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.