|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied traveller wrote:
★★★★★Robbert, Spain, 23.10.17 - , people.
"Last minute booking; all very helpfull. Drove with own car to Tarifa and could join the group / tour from their. All organized very well, also with the local people. We had a very nice day with very friendly tourguide with usefull historical information, good food and have seen a lot. Worth the money !"
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga to Tarifa.
- Fast Ferry Tarifa – Tangier.
- Private transport in Morocco.
- Local guide in Morocco.
- Walk through Medina.
- Admission and guided tour of Caves of Hercules.
- Traditional Moroccan lunch (no beverages included).
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
An unforgettable Tangier experience. Caves of Hercules, free time, lunch at a restaurant with splendid views and more!
Duration: 15h (6h in Tangier)
Estimated Program (Spanish Time):
- 06:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Tarifa.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Tarifa. Ferry Tarifa-Tangier at 10.00h.
- 11:00 hrs Start Tangier Guided Tour: Medina´s walking tour & Lunch.
- 18:00 hrs Ferry Tangier - Tarifa.
- 19:00 hrs Start journey back to Malaga from Tarifa.
- 21:00 hrs Arrival to your accommodation in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program, subject to the ferry and flexible to your preferences.
A little bit more...
Passport info will be required from all passenggers.
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date.