Tangier Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
Visit Tangier to enjoy a guided tour through the medina, the souk, Hercules Caves and a delicious traditional lunch!
|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied customers:
"Our family of 10, which included 4 teenagers, were very pleased with this tour. Our tour guide Ana was excellent and had all kinds of information for us. She accompanied us all the way from our apartment to Tangier and back, which made us all feel worry free and secure. The Moroccan guide Aba was also great. He met our group on the pier and stayed with us until departure. Our grand kids were thrilled with the camel rides and amazed with the snake charmer who let them hold a snake. The lunch in a local restaurant was also very good."
"Last minute booking; all very helpfull. Drove with own car to Tarifa and could join the group / tour from their. All organized very well, also with the local people. We had a very nice day with very friendly tourguide with usefull historical information, good food and have seen a lot. Worth the money !"
Read more about our company in our About page.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga to Tarifa.
- Fast Ferry Tarifa – Tangier.
- Private transport in Morocco.
- Local guide in Morocco.
- Walk through Medina.
- Admission and guided tour of Caves of Hercules.
- Traditional Moroccan lunch (no beverages included).
- Civil Liability Insurance.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
An unforgettable Tangier experience. Caves of Hercules, free time, lunch at a restaurant with splendid views and more!
Duration: 15h (6h in Tangier)
Estimated Program (Spanish Time):
- 06:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Tarifa.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Tarifa. Ferry Tarifa-Tangier at 10.00h.
- 11:00 hrs Start Tangier Guided Tour: Medina´s walking tour & Lunch.
- 18:00 hrs Ferry Tangier - Tarifa.
- 19:00 hrs Start journey back to Malaga from Tarifa.
- 21:00 hrs Arrival to your accommodation in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program, subject to the ferry and flexible to your preferences.
A little bit more...
- Passport info will be required from all passengers to have a list approved in advance and reduce waiting time at the border control.
- Please consider Tangier is far away from Malaga driving distance and it is necessary to cross the Mediterranean Sea so this day trip takes more timing by transportation than visiting the main city. If you have more available time to visit Morocco, at least 3 days, we offer Morocco Tours from Malaga with guaranteed departure every Friday.
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date.