Gibraltar Semi Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
Join a 2 hours Group Guided Tour in Gibraltar with private transportation from Malaga and Free Time on your own!
|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied customers:
"All 12 of us had a great day helped by a lovely guide called Jossi."
"The coach trip was long but the escort made it seem much shorter. She knew the area well and pointed out all the sights and places of interest. 5 hours is just about right to get round the shops and have a bite to eat. Well worth the trip!"
"Rocio was very informative about the tour and schedule. Easy to communicate with Rocio through email. Will Definitely recommend to my family and friends to contact Rocio for bookings for Gibraltar and Malaga."
Read more about our company in our About page.
- Private transport and professional driver from Malaga.
- 2 hours Group Guided Tour (English speaking) by Minivan 12 seats (The guide will be your chauffeur too) inside the Rock.
- Admission tickets for Gibraltar Sites: St Michael’s Cave & Apes's Den.
- 3 hours Free Time in Gibraltar.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (English Speaking). (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Experience a 2h Group Tour in Gibraltar including St Michael’s cave & Apes's Den with 4h Free Time on your own. Private transportation for your group from Malaga to Gibraltar.
Duration: 9h (5h in Gibraltar)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Gibraltar.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to Gibraltar and start a group guided tour (not private).
- 12:30 hrs End of Gibraltar tour and Free Time on your own at the main street.
- 16:30 hrs End of Free Time in Gibraltar and start the journey back to Malaga.
- 18:30 hrs Arrival to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to external factors like: migration control at the border in Gibraltar and access to the city centre (car traffic is stopped when airplane using the landing strip at Gibraltar )
A little bit more...
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid DNI.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport and multiple entry Schengen visa (except from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a Gibraltar visa on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date.