Gibraltar Semi Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
Join a 2 hours Group Guided Tour in Gibraltar with private transportation from Malaga and Free Time on your own!
- Private transport and professional driver from Malaga.
- 2 hours Group Guided Tour (English speaking) by Minivan 12 seats (The guide will be your chauffeur too) inside the Rock.
- Admission tickets for Gibraltar Sites: St Michael’s Cave & Apes's Den.
- 3 hours Free Time in Gibraltar.
- Local Assistant Guide to cross the border.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (English Speaking). (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Our services have been temporarily suspended
Lack of demand on many services offered and travel restrictions, both due to COVID-19 situation, has forced us to decide on a temporary interruption of our operation.
We have no certainty if we will reestablished our services in the future.
If you are interested in hiring tourism activities in Malaga, we recommend you to visit our third-party partners:
We're looking forward to be back on business!
If you need to contact us, email us at email@example.com
|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied customers:
"All 12 of us had a great day helped by a lovely guide called Jossi."
"The coach trip was long but the escort made it seem much shorter. She knew the area well and pointed out all the sights and places of interest. 5 hours is just about right to get round the shops and have a bite to eat. Well worth the trip!"
"Rocio was very informative about the tour and schedule. Easy to communicate with Rocio through email. Will Definitely recommend to my family and friends to contact Rocio for bookings for Gibraltar and Malaga."
Read more about our company in our About page.
Experience a 2h Group Tour in Gibraltar including St Michael’s cave & Apes's Den with 4h Free Time on your own. Private transportation for your group from Malaga to Gibraltar.
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members. Check if you need a Gibraltar visa on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- Day Trippers from green and amber list countries are allowed to visit. Check it here https://www.visitgibraltar.gi/covid-19
Duration: 9h (5h in Gibraltar)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Gibraltar.
- 10:30 hrs Reaching Gibraltar's border and meeting the local guide who will assist you to cross the border. From this point, you will start a 35-mins walking tour to the start of the minibus tour to the Rock.
- 12:30 hrs Start the Rock Tour (not private - 12 people group).
- 14:30 End of Gibraltar tour and Free Time on your own at the main street.
- 16:30 hrs End of Free Time in Gibraltar and start the journey back to Malaga.
- 18:30 hrs Arrival to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to external factors like: migration control at the border in Gibraltar and access to the city centre (car traffic is stopped when airplane using the landing strip at Gibraltar )
A little bit more...
- Obligatory Passport or Identity Card for EU members
- The following persons DO NOT need a visa for Gibraltar
- EU nationals can enter Gibraltar with a valid DNI.
- United States and Canadian citizens with a valid passport.
- Citizens with a valid passport from Andorra, Argentina, Bolivia, Chile, Costa Rica, East Timor, El Salvador, FS Micronesia, Guatemala, Honduras, Iceland, Israel, South Korea, Liechtenstein, Marshall Iceland, Mexico, Monaco, Nicaragua, Norway, Panama, Paraguay, San Marino, Switzerland, Uruguay and Venezuela.
- Commonwealth citizens with a valid passport and multiple entry Schengen visa (except from Bangladesh, Cameroon, Fiji, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kenya, Mozambique, Nigeria, Pakistan, Sierra Leone, Sri Lanka, Tanzania, Uganda and Zambia, these nationals DO NEED Visa to enter Gibraltar)
- Check if you need a Gibraltar visa on www.gibraltarborder.gi/visa
- For further information click on www.gibraltar.gov.gi
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date.