Cordoba Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
3 hours Guided Tour in Cordoba & Free Time with transportation, tickets and official guide included.
|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied customers:
"I really appreciated Nicolas doing all walking for me for this excursion. He took care of getting my train and tour tickets. It was wonderful. The [trains's] website [Renfe] had gliches and he knew everyone and I did not waste my vacay time trying to fix get tickets. They were all friendly and most of all customer service oriented. Thank you Nicolas from Malaga Trips!!👏🏻👍🏻😀"
"I would recommend a private tour with Malaga Trips without reservation. The two locations which we visited (Cordoba and Granada) were truly stunning. The arrangements for the guided tours - and the tour guides themselves (Esther and Carmen) - were excellent. The tours were demanding, so it was wonderful to have our taxi and driver awaiting us at the end of each tour. We made all our arrangements with Nicolás. He is a true professional. He is thorough, polite, patient and hardworking. He has a great attention to detail and always responds promptly and fully to email queries. Our experience with Malaga Trips was totally positive and our visits to Cordoba and Granada were memorable. I would recommend both the locations and Malaga Trips most enthusiastically ."
Read more about our company in our About page.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- Admission Tickets: Mosque Cathedral.
- 3 hours guided walking tour in Cordoba (English speaking).
- 3 hours Free Time in Cordoba city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Visit during a 3 hours Private Tour in Cordoba one of the most beautiful cities in Southern Spain. You will see among others: The Jewish quarter, The Mosque-Cathedral and The Roman Bridge! You will have Free Time as well to discover the city on your own. If you need it, you can include a Lunch Menu on our recommended restaurant.
Duration: 11h (6h in Cordoba)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Cordoba.
- 11:00 hrs Arrival to Cordoba and start 3 hours guided tour.
- 14:00 hrs End of the guided tour and 3 hours Free Time.
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Arrival to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program, flexible to your timing and preferences.
A little bit more...
Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date.