Last satisfied traveller wrote:
★★★★★Juan, Spain, 04.03.19 - Tour Privado Caminito del Rey Tour desde Malaga , 8 people.
"Rocío, nuestra guía, hizo una explicación muy amena y estuvo atenta a todas nuestras solicitudes. El servicio fue excelente."
|Group Size||Estimated price per person|
Visit during a 3 hours Private Tour in Cordoba one of the most beautiful cities in Southern Spain. You will see among others: The Jewish quarter, The Mosque-Cathedral and The Roman Bridge! You will have Free Time as well to discover the city on your own. If you need it, you can include a Lunch Menu on our recommended restaurant.
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Cordoba.
- 11:00 hrs Arrival to Cordoba and start 3 hours guided tour.
- 14:00 hrs End of the guided tour and 3 hours Free Time.
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Arrival to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program, flexible to your timing and preferences.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- Admission Tickets: Mosque Cathedral.
- 3 hours guided walking tour in Cordoba (English speaking).
- 3 hours Free Time in Cordoba city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour.
A little bit more...
Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- In case of cancellation more than 15 days before departure, there is a fee of 20 euros for administration costs.
- If you cancel the trip during the 15 to 2 days before the starting time of the trip, 5% of your total amount will be charged.
- If you cancel the trip during the last 48 hours before the starting time of the trip, 50% of your total amount will be charged.
- If there is "No Show", 100% of your total amount will be charged.