|Group Size||Price per person|
Prices valid when Alhambra tickets are assigned to Malaga Trips by Alhambra office directly. If we don't have tickets available, we will offer you an alternative price with a third-party operator. To ensure your tickets, please make a request with four months in advance.
Last satisfied traveller wrote:
★★★★★Jeffrey, Netherlands, 09.05.19 - Private Guided Alhambra Tour 25th April, 3 people.
"We had a GREAT, even more than GREAT, tour with Carmen !!!!!!!!
She is a very friendly, well informed and fun person.
Her English is very good and she can tell you EVERYTHING about the Alhambra until the last detail in such a way that even our 17 year old son was captured by her inspiring stories !
Everything was well organized and I would “DEFINITELY” advise everybody to book excursions with your company!
Should we ever want to book an excursion again it would definitely be with “Malaga Trips”
Thank you/Carmen for giving us this great experience.
★★★★★Howard, United Kingdom, 27.10.18 - , people.
"Perfectly organised and we had a great day with Nicholas and Renata. Very many thanks from all twelve of us."
★★★★★Mark, United States, 10.09.18 - , people.
"The Malaga tour was GREAT! We learned Allot, I will recommend it to my clients. The driver was also great, very nice guy."
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- General Alhambra Tickets: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Gardens included.
- 3h Private Guide at La Alhambra (English speaking).
- 3 hours Free Time in Granada city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Experience a 3h Alhambra Private Tour and discover Granada city centre with free time on your own. If you need it, you can include as well a traditional Spanish lunch on our recommended restaurants to taste the famous Granada´s tapas.
Duration: 11h (7h in Granada)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Granada.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to La Alhambra. Meeting with the guide and start the guided tour.
- 13:30 hrs End of Alhambra tour and transport to Granada city centre.
- 14:00 hrs Free time in Granada City Center (optional Lunch Time).
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Return to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to Alhambra's admission time and flexible to your time in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Required by Official Alhambra, the following information will be requested from all participants to confirm the reservation:
- Full name of each visitor.
- Passport (or ID) number of each visitor.
- Date of Birth.
- Remember to bring your ID/Passport. It will be aleatory control checked at the Alhambra entrance. Name and ID number will be printed in each ticket as well.
- A full itinerary will be sent after Nasrid Palace access time is confirmed by Alhambra. Subject to this time, the order of the itinerary could change.
- Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- Please consider that Alhambra tickets are sold out quickly, so the sooner we have your payment confirmation, it is more likely to find a good time frame to visit Nasrid Palace for your group.
- Alhambra tickets are non-refundable (40€ each).
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date with the corresponding refund (total payment except for Alhambra's tickets price).