Granada & Alhambra Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
3 hours Private Tour at La Alhambra with transportation, tickets and official guide included.
|Group Size||Price per person|
Prices valid when Alhambra tickets are assigned to Malaga Trips by Alhambra office directly. If we don't have tickets available, we will offer you an alternative price with a third-party operator. To ensure your tickets, please make a request with four months in advance.
Last satisfied customers:
"Excellente organisation Guide Francophone très professionnelle et très agréable À recommander "
"We had an excellent tour of Granada/Alhambra. Our tour guide was Carmen, who had a good command of English and had all kinds of wonderful information about the history of Alhambra to tell us. Having said that, I would like to recommend certain improvement to your tour(s). We left Malaga very early, and immediately upon arrival in Alhambra started our tour. There was no time given for any breaks at all—no time to sit down or even have a cup of coffee. By the time the bus brought us to Granada it was late afternoon (16:00 o clock) and we were all hungry and exhausted. I’d recommend you look into the possibility of some kind of a break in the middle of the tour."
"We had a GREAT, even more than GREAT, tour with Carmen !!!!!!!! She is a very friendly, well informed and fun person. Her English is very good and she can tell you EVERYTHING about the Alhambra until the last detail in such a way that even our 17 year old son was captured by her inspiring stories ! Everything was well organized and I would “DEFINITELY” advise everybody to book excursions with your company! Should we ever want to book an excursion again it would definitely be with “Malaga Trips” Thank you/Carmen for giving us this great experience. "
Read more about our company in our About page.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- General Alhambra Tickets: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Gardens included.
- 3h Private Guide at La Alhambra (English speaking).
- 3 hours Free Time in Granada city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Experience a 3h Alhambra Private Tour and discover Granada city centre with free time on your own. If you need it, you can include as well a traditional Spanish lunch on our recommended restaurants to taste the famous Granada´s tapas.
Duration: 11h (7h in Granada)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Granada.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to La Alhambra. Meeting with the guide and start the guided tour.
- 13:30 hrs End of Alhambra tour and transport to Granada city centre.
- 14:00 hrs Free time in Granada City Center (optional Lunch Time).
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Return to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to Alhambra's admission time and flexible to your time in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Required by Official Alhambra, the following information will be requested from all participants to confirm the reservation:
- Full name of each visitor.
- Passport (or ID) number of each visitor.
- Date of Birth.
- Remember to bring your ID/Passport. It will be aleatory control checked at the Alhambra entrance. Name and ID number will be printed in each ticket as well.
- A full itinerary will be sent after Nasrid Palace access time is confirmed by Alhambra. Subject to this time, the order of the itinerary could change.
- Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- Please consider that Alhambra tickets are sold out quickly, so the sooner we have your payment confirmation, it is more likely to find a good time frame to visit Nasrid Palace for your group.
- Alhambra tickets are non-refundable (40€ each).
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date with the corresponding refund (total payment except for Alhambra's tickets price).