Granada & Alhambra Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
3 hours Private Tour at La Alhambra with transportation, tickets and official guide included.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- General Alhambra Tickets: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Gardens included.
- 3h Private Guide at La Alhambra (English speaking. Request other languages).
- 3 hours Free Time in Granada city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Our services have been temporarily suspended
Lack of demand on many services offered and travel restrictions, both due to COVID-19 situation, has forced us to decide on a temporary interruption of our operation.
We have no certainty if we will reestablished our services in the future.
If you are interested in hiring tourism activities in Malaga, we recommend you to visit our third-party partners:
We're looking forward to be back on business!
If you need to contact us, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
|Group Size||Price per person|
Last satisfied customers:
"Everything was perfect. We had a very good guide for the visiting of the Alhambra."
"Excelente Servicio , tour muy flexible. Muy amables. Puntualidad . Recomendado al 100%. "
"Excelente tour!! Quedamos todos muy contentos."
Read more about our company in our About page.
Experience a 3h Alhambra Private Tour and discover Granada city centre with free time on your own. If you need it, you can include as well a traditional Spanish lunch on our recommended restaurants to taste the famous Granada´s tapas.
Duration: 11h (7h in Granada)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Granada.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to La Alhambra. Meeting with the guide and start the guided tour.
- 13:30 hrs End of Alhambra tour and transport to Granada city centre.
- 14:00 hrs Free time in Granada City Center (optional Lunch Time).
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Return to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to Alhambra's admission time and flexible to your time in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Required by Official Alhambra, the following information will be requested from all participants to confirm the reservation:
- Full name of each visitor.
- Passport (or ID) number of each visitor.
- Date of Birth.
- Remember to bring your ID/Passport. It will be aleatory control checked at the Alhambra entrance. Name and ID number will be printed in each ticket as well.
- A full itinerary will be sent after Nasrid Palace access time is confirmed by Alhambra. Subject to this time, the order of the itinerary could change.
- Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- Please consider that Alhambra tickets are sold out quickly, so the sooner we have your payment confirmation, it is more likely to find a good time frame to visit Nasrid Palace for your group.
- Alhambra tickets are non-refundable (20€ each).
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date with the corresponding refund (total payment except for Alhambra's tickets price).