Granada & Alhambra Private Tour from Malaga
Private Day Trips for Groups
3 hours Private Tour at La Alhambra with transportation, tickets and official guide included.
|Group Size||Price per person|
Prices valid when Alhambra tickets are assigned to Malaga Trips by Alhambra office directly. If we don't have tickets available, we will offer you an alternative price with a third-party operator. To ensure your tickets, please make a request with four months in advance.
Last satisfied customers:
"Our driver was waiting for us as we got off the ship. (Always a relief). Drive to the Alhambra was beautiful and our guide explained all the sights in detail on the journey. Our guide at the Alhambra was so knowledgeable. Explained all the history in great detail. Well worth the $ for a private tour."
"I wanted to let you know that we had a great day on the Alhambra/Granada tour. Antonio is an excellent professional driver and very courteous to his passengers. Also, I wanted to let you know that Guillermo is a very informative guide and made the visit to Alhambra all the more special. We are very pleased and delighted to have had the pleasure of their company. I also wanted to thank you for all of your assistance in making this a highlight of our time in Spain. We hope to return to Malaga next year and will most certainly contact you for your services in arranging any tours we wish to book. "
"We highly recommend the Alhambra tour. A driver picked us up at our hotel in Malaga and drove us to Grenada. We had some time to spend in town and about 3 hours to explore the palace. Guillermo was our tour guide who was incredible. He was patient and knowledgeable and knew every nook of the palace. Our driver was friendly and respectable. It was incredible and highly recommended. Worth every penny. "
Read more about our company in our About page.
- Private transport and professional drivers from Malaga.
- General Alhambra Tickets: Alcazaba, Nasrid Palaces & Generalife Gardens included.
- 3h Private Guide at La Alhambra (English speaking).
- 3 hours Free Time in Granada city centre.
- Companion Guide during the tour. (Not included for groups of 4 people or less.)
Experience a 3h Alhambra Private Tour and discover Granada city centre with free time on your own. If you need it, you can include as well a traditional Spanish lunch on our recommended restaurants to taste the famous Granada´s tapas.
Duration: 11h (7h in Granada)
- 08:30 hrs Departure from Malaga to Granada.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to La Alhambra. Meeting with the guide and start the guided tour.
- 13:30 hrs End of Alhambra tour and transport to Granada city centre.
- 14:00 hrs Free time in Granada City Center (optional Lunch Time).
- 17:00 hrs Start the journey back to Malaga.
- 19:00 hrs Return to your accommodation/cruise in Malaga.
Please consider this is an estimated program subject to Alhambra's admission time and flexible to your time in Malaga.
A little bit more...
- Required by Official Alhambra, the following information will be requested from all participants to confirm the reservation:
- Full name of each visitor.
- Passport (or ID) number of each visitor.
- Date of Birth.
- Remember to bring your ID/Passport. It will be aleatory control checked at the Alhambra entrance. Name and ID number will be printed in each ticket as well.
- A full itinerary will be sent after Nasrid Palace access time is confirmed by Alhambra. Subject to this time, the order of the itinerary could change.
- Optional Lunch available from 18€ per person. Vegetarian alternative is also available.
- Please consider that Alhambra tickets are sold out quickly, so the sooner we have your payment confirmation, it is more likely to find a good time frame to visit Nasrid Palace for your group.
- Alhambra tickets are non-refundable (40€ each).
- It is possible to cancel this day trip until 10 days before the starting date with the corresponding refund (total payment except for Alhambra's tickets price).