PRIVATE DAY TRIPS:
Special for Groups
Best Sellers from Malaga
Granada & Alhambra Private Tour from Malaga3.8 (51)
98€ per person (10 people group example)
Caminito del Rey Private Tour from Malaga4.9 (164)
85€ per person (10 people group example)
Last satisfied clients wrote:
"Our family loved our time in Morocco! The people were kind, and I enjoyed experiencing a culture that is very different from what we are used to in the U.S. Rachid, our driver, was great! He made such an effort to speak in very slow Spanish so that we could understand what he was trying to communicate. He also connected us with impromptu guides in Assilah and Chefchaouen who showed us around the cities for a very reasonable price. Their English wasn't fantastic but we were able to understand enough to learn some new things. Tawkick had great English skills and we enjoyed hearing all about the city. Ali was really funny and his English was fantastic! He had a lot of jokes to share and he did a great job interacting with the children in our group. Thanks for getting everything set up for our time in Morocco. The 4 days in Morocco were my favourite part of our trip to Spain."
"Transport in small coach was comfortable. Both Guides were excellent, friendly and informative. It is quite a long drive to Granada so there was only time to visit 2 or 3 sights in the city before the 3-hour tour of the Alhambra. "
"Was expensive and a little disappointed ."
Travellers trusted us because...
Our booking benefits:
- Quick responses and personalized customer service.
- Tailor-made holidays for you.
- Easy and secure online payment options.
- Local expertise and value for money.
Our privates tours include:
- Full access tickets.
- Official guides (English & Spanish speaking).
- Radio guides set (headphones) if needed.
- Lunch alternatives when requested.
- Experienced driver & transport.
- Local tips & fun histories to enjoy a great experience!
Payments Information & Security:
- No credit card fees! We accept MasterCard, VISA, American Express and PayPal.
- Payments are requested in a Secure Server Layer URL provided by BBVA Bank or PayPal, according to your preferred option.
- Malaga Trips will never have access to your credit card digits: we'll be only notified if the payment is accepted or not.