Excursión a Sevilla & La Giralda
4.3 (40 evaluaciones)
Podrá disfrutar de una amplia excursión por la ciudad, incluyendo el Barrio de Santa Cruz, la Catedral y La Giralda.
Desde 58€ por adulto.
Dónde y Cuándo
Punto de Encuentro: Puntos de recogida desde Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja y otros.
Cuándo: Todos los Miércoles y Viernes
Duración: 11 horas (5 hrs en Sevilla)
Voucher en tu móvil: Sólo muestra el correo de confirmación en tu teléfono móvil.
- Tickets de entrada y tour guiado en la Catedral de Sevilla
- Entrada a la Giralda.
- Tour guiado a pie por Sevilla.
- Transporte en autocar con guía acompañante multilingüe. Tour miltiligüe quiere decir que el guía siempre hablará varios idiomas: inglés, español, alemán, francés e italiano si es necesario.
- Tiempo libre en Sevilla (tiempo para el almuerzo incluido).
- Estupenda oprtunidad y maravillosa excursión de un día para visitar la capital de Andalucía, Sevilla. Una vez que llegue a Sevilla tendrá 5 horas en la ciudad.
- Primero realizará una panorámica de Sevilla en autobús para ver entre otras cosas los Pabellones de la Exposición Ibero-Americana de 1929, el Parque de María Luisa, el Palacio de San Telmo, La Torre del Oro & el Río Guadalquivir (único río navegable de España).
- Durante la visita se detendrá durante 30 minutos en la famosa Plaza de España,el más famoso de los pabellones del '29, para admirar los magníficos azulejos y tomar fotos de uno de los lugares más encantadores de Sevilla.
- Después comenzará un tour guiado a pie de 2 horas por Sevilla aproximadas de duración.
- Verá el precioso Barrio de Santa Cruz, la Puerta de Jerez, el Centro Histórico de la ciudad con la Catedral de Sevilla y su famosa Torre de la Giralda, ambas declaradas Patrimonio de la Humanidad por la UNESCO.
- La visita guiada continuará dentro de La Catedral, la más grande de estilo gótico en todo el mundo, donde tendrá la oportunidad de admirar también la tumba de Cristóbal Colón y el Patio de los Naranjos Quien quiera podrá subir a la Giralda, antiguo alminar de la mezquita que aquí surgía en los siglos de dominio árabe, para admirar así desde lo alto la ciudad entera.
- Después de la visita guiada, tendrá 2 horas y 30 minutos de tiempo libre en el centro de la ciudad (tiempo de almuerzo incluido) para continuar la visita por su cuenta, dar un paseo o ir de compras.
- Disfrute de esta excursión y conozca esta maravillosa ciudad!
¿Qué NO incluye?
- Otras entradas a museos o monumentos.
- Otras comidas o bebidas.
- Nueva política vestimenta 2019: No esta permitido entrar a la Catedral con gorros-gorras en la cabeza y calzado de playa (chanclas). Las señoras no podrán acceder con camisetas sin tirantas y mini shorts y los señores con camisetas sin mangas. Visite la web oficial de la Catedral para más información.
- La comida es opcional.
- Este tour tiene varias paradas de recogida. El autobus empieza recogiendo pasajeros en Estepona y termina su ruta de recogida en Malaga ciudad.
- En un día soleado, no olvide llevar ropa cómoda, gafas de sol y protector solar.
Política de Cancelación
Viajes Rusadir ofrece cancelación gratuita hasta 1 días antes del horario de inicio.
Todas las reseñas
"The tour is nice but one PRA tically sees the Spanish court and the Cathedral and for 3 hours you are on yourself not knowing what to do in a city that has a lot to offer. Also I was dropped off in a different location that made me circle around myself for 1 hour to find my place at the e d of a tour that I had walked for hours. All together great city but one day isn't enough. "
"Great value for the money. Very friendly and helpful guides and driver."
"Maravilloso tour, muy bien coordinado, preciosos e interesantes los lugares recorridos."
"The meeting spot was close to our hotel and was easy to find. The coach was nice and comfortable. I didn’t feel like we had enough time to explore the city. First, we met with a local guide who shared a couple things and took us to the cathedral. I think each stop took a lot of time because she needed to translate to several different languages. Maybe Divide the group by language so there is not so much time waiting while they are going over it in another language. The walking tour did not give me a good understanding of the city or perspective. We had a very quick lunch, and then tried to explore the city. We did not feel like we got to see much, but did enjoy a boat ride where we paddled around for 6euros. . The employees were nice, I just think that since there is such limited time that it be set up differently. I have taken many city walking tours, and by the end have a good understanding of the city. In this case I did not feel this way. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Beth: We are sorry the trip didn’t meet your expectations. All services were provided correctly and the timings on the monuments are set to optimize the schedule of the trip. I am glad you liked Seville (the most important city in Andalusia) and hope you visit us again with time enough to learn and discover more all this area of Spain has to offer. "
"The trip is planned badly for the tourist and I wonder if the places and times could be switched. During the drive into Seville, the guide was saying some things about places and buildy we were passing by on the bus. Then we had only 20 min in the Plaza de Espana which is just way too short! It is such a beautiful place and one could spend even about an hour over there. Instead we only had the time to literally run to the place from the bus. The tour guide didnt even bother to the o with us. Next we were dropped off and another tour guide took us into the center of Seville where we visited a couple of places and then moved onto the Cathedral. But before that the guide took us i to a place where we could have used toilets. Also it we were told it would be nice to pay or buy something there ad it was a restaurant and a shop. We waisted a lot of time there, which wad unnecessary because there were free and easily accessible toilets in the cathedral. The guide told us a little bit about the cathedral and it wad the end of the trip. Then we had about 2.5 h of a free time. We went up the cathedral’s tower (no stairs!) which was quite an effort with 37 degrees outside. Also saw the Columbus monument. If you really want to see Seville you should plan ahead your free time and know where to go. Otherwise, the trip will be pointless. I did 4 trips with this company and this was the one I liked the least. Also, the guide from the bus didnt do practically any job. "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Dominika: Thank you for sharing your comments with other travellers. You need to consider that Seville is located 2 hours driving distance from Malaga so the time in Seville is very short to see everything in Seville. This trip is organized to have an idea of this spectacular city and it is necessary to set specific timing for toilet stops and most important monuments: Plaza Espana & The Cathedral. Later, all clients have free time to see what each traveller prefers. We appreciate your opinion but the schedule of the trip is organized after the experience of other travellers during the last 30 years. We are happy the services of this tour were provided correctly as informed on the description and we hope you visit Malaga & Seville with more time next time! "
"Fue una visita muy educativa , la guía Josie súper amable nos explico todo y siempre estuvo pendiente de las necesidades de todos los viajeros , en la plaza hay una muchacha bailando flamenco que no deben perdérselo ... "
"Local guide having a nervous breakdown! The trip was very well organised, the transportation to Sevilla in very good conditions and the bus guide, Ms. Michelle, was very attentive and involved, she spoke in 4 languages and it was a real pleasure to see how much she loved her job. Unfortunately, we had a very bad luck with the local english/ spanish guide in Sevilla, who had a nervous breakdown even at the beginning of our tour, when a spanish tourists asked her why she spoke more in English. So, at Columbus tomb she started to cry and ask for Saint Mary to help her, while we were all watching her terrified. She came back for a little while, but then another tourist dared to ask her if we have enough time to visit Sevilla, so she started crying again...this was our guided tour!!! Even worse, we were leaving without visiting Giralda tower and, when I asked her, she said we could remain there and not join her for rest of the tour throughout the city. But, when we tried to go to Girlada, they asked for our tickets, which of course were at her! We also lost the group with the town quiding, so it was a total fiasco :( I think it’s a pity that the work of so many people was ruined by one person, but the local guide was really important for this trip, which let us a bitter taste..." "
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Dear Simona: Thank you for sharing your opinion and experience. We forwarded your feedback to the provider of this tour, Viajes Rusadir. They have informed us that the local guide is an experienced guide and she has been working years with them during several years by now. Unfortunately, the excess of visits during Good Friday (Holy Week) forced to change the standard itinerary and this, adding to a personal problem of the guide on that day, caused an unexpected emotional problem. This was a punctual event that should not be repeated. Anyway, we understand you and we hope this doesn't happen again. As Malaga Trips, we are still glad that our website allowed you to book easily and the rest of the trip was good. Thank you again for your kind words regarding the companion guide, the driver and transportation."
"Very good trip. Very well organised. Perfect timing for visiting the city and have lunch without rush. Guides very friendly."
"Thought overall the day was very good. Bit disappointed by the guided walk though.? Guide kept us waiting when we arrived and she walked us round the Jewish Quarter but info was very lacking."
"Would be helpful if you offered Wifi connection onboard the up & down bus."
"It was a very nice trip to Sevilla with the visit to the Plaza de España, the cathedral and the Giralda tower. We chosed to stay 1 night to visit the Real Alcazar the next day, and travelled back on our own by train. Your advise how to travel by train was great and very helpful."
"The best guide in the world (David) speaking simultaneously 5 languages. Doesn't get better than that. Sergio (the local guide) knew his stuff superbly. Great timing, however, one more hour in the city would be appreciated "
"Thank you Malaga Trips for very interesting day in Seville. Nicolas was extremely helpful when l contact him first on line, l had lots of questions and patiently took the time to answer them.our guide Rosie was very knowledgeable throughout the trip. I recommend Malaga Tours they are a good company."
"Long drive but worth it to see the old part of Seville and the Cathedral if tight on time. You really would need a coiuple of full days to see and appreciate this beautiful city. "
"We were very grateful that despite us having wrong time zone the tour guide called and waited for us. We would of been very disappointed to miss out. The tour of Seville was spectacular. Tour guide very knowledgeable. I do think it went by a bit quickly but i understand it was only one day. Boat tour was a bit disappointing but very relaxing after a long day walking. The return drop off could of been better organized. Persons should be dropped off at thw same location as pick up in the morning. Overall I'd recommend this tour to others. "
"Excellently organized. Careful with all guests. Good lunch (but be aware: it takes of course time from your stay)."
"Well organised, on time. Guides excellent. Cathedral amazing. If we did the trip again we wouldn't take the optional river trip. We would have used the time to explore the lovely little streets and shops and gather more of a sense of this beautiful city. I would recommend this company. A full day because we were one of the first to be collected and last to be dropped. "
"Well organized trip; pick up bus came on time, the guide on the bus was good as was the local guide, the bus was comfortable and we got a lot out of the day trip. We took the optional boat trip and enjoyed it . "
"Eu recomendaria, sim, esta excursão, mas já fiz passeios melhores. Faltou simpatia por parte do guia."
"Très bonne organisation, merci Elisabeth!"
"Superb introduction to Seville. Would not have seen so much & learnt so many interesting facts on my own."
"This is a nicely planned trip. Christina and the local guide at Seville were very knowledgeable. I would like to suggest that the allotted time for Plaza de Espana could be increased to 45 from 30 minutes. It requires more time to enjoy the beauty of it. Thanks!"
"Picture Perfect in every aspect - from the Coach - Drivers - Tour Guides - timing - schedule - highly recommned .... John Lloyd"
"Excellent value and tour guide was brilliant."
Información de Pago & Seguridad:
- Sin cargos adicionales. Aceptamos MasterCard, VISA, American Express y PayPal.
- Los pagos son realizados a través del banco BBVA o PayPal, según tu preferencia de pago, en páginas seguras.
- Malaga Trips nunca tendrá acceso a los dígitos de tu tarjeta. Seremos informados únicamente si el pago fue aceptado.