Excursión a Tánger, Marruecos en un día
4.0 (47 evaluaciones)
¡Disfrute de un extenso recorrido por Tánger! Usted podrá ver y experimentar la cultura marroquí en un solo día!
Desde 85€ por adulto.
Dónde y Cuándo
Punto de Encuentro: Puntos de recogida desde Malaga, Torremolinos, Fuengirola, Marbella, Nerja y otros.
Cuándo: Martes & Sábados desde Nerja a Estepona. Tambien los Jueves desde Torremolinos a Estepona.
Duración: 15 horas (5 horas en Tanger)
Voucher en tu móvil: Sólo muestra el correo de confirmación en tu teléfono móvil.
- Transporte en autocar y guía acompañante multilingüe.
- Guia multilingüe quiere decir que el guía hablará en varios idiomas si es necesario: inglés, español, alemán, francés e italiano.
- Billete de Ida y Vuelta de Fast Ferry (para cruzar el estrecho de Gibraltar).
- Almuerzo en restaurante típico.
- Transporte. Este tour puede tener múltiples paradas de recogida.
- Esta visita guiada a Tánger está pensada para aquellos que quieran tener una visión de Marruecos en un viaje de un día desde Málaga por un buen precio en grupo.
- Por favor, considere que Tánger está bastante lejos de Málaga, incluso usted necesita cruzar el mar Mediterráneo, por lo que dado que no hay mucho tiempo en Tánger, se optimizará al máximo para ver los puntos más importantes de esta gran ciudad
Usted se dirigirá hasta Algeciras o Tarifa en autobús donde se embarcará en un Ferry que lo llevará a la ciudad marroquí de Tanger en unos 60 minutos.
- Durante el viaje la guía le informará sobre el programa del día, los pueblos que verá en el camino y le ayudará a completar los trámites para cruzar la frontera.
- A su llegada a Tánger, un guía local les estará esperando en el puerto e iniciarán un recorrido turístico por la parte moderna de Tánger, donde verá, entre otros la Residencia del Gobernador, La Residencia de Verano del Rey, etc.
- Hay una pequeña parada en un aparcamiento para tomar fotografía con los camellos si quieres (y si lo haces, generalmente se le da una propina al berber cuidando el camello).
- Después de la visita turística, se iniciará la visita a pie por el centro histórico de Tánger. Este tour a pie por la ciudad se hace de forma rápida y ligera, visitando los lugares más interesantes como la KasbaH (antiguo centro ciudad, Alcazaba), la Medina de Tanger y el El Zoco.
- Después de la visita podrá degustar la exótica comida marroquí en un restaurante típico.
- Después del almuerzo (incluido), si el itinerario lo permite, tendrá la oportunidad de visitar un típico bazar donde ver cómo se hacen las alfombras tradicionales marroquíes, babuchas, chilabas y objetos de cuero.
- A continuación, también visitará una farmacia de Bereber, llamada tienda de especias, donde los lugareños le mostrarán los productos cosméticos naturales y las especias que utilizan en la cocina marroquí.
- Finalmente, se le llevará al puerto para tomar el ferry y volver en autocar a la Costa del Sol.
¿Qué NO incluye?
- Las bebidas en el almuerzo no están incluidas.
- Este tour tiene varias paradas de recogida. El autobus empieza recogiendo pasajeros en Malaga ciudad y termina su ruta de recogida en Estepona.
- Tenga en cuenta que este itinerario y el horario del viaje están sujetos a cambios en el horario de salida de Noviembre a Abril debido a que los horarios del ferry pueden modificarse un poco en temporada baja y por las vacaciones de Ramadán. En caso de que haya un cambio en el horario, le enviaremos un correo electrónico después de la reserva.
- Pasaporte Obligatorio o Documento Nacional de Identidad para los miembros de la UE
- Las siguientes personas NO necesitan visa:
- Británicos, países de la Unión Europea (UE), australianos, canadienses, estadounidenses y japoneses.
- Argelia, Andorra, Argentina, Australia, Bahrein, Brasil, Canadá, Chile, Congo (Brazzaville), Gabón, Gran Bretaña, Guinea (Conakry), Hong Kong, Islandia, Indonesia, Costa de Marfil, Kuwait, Liechtenstein, Malí, México Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Emiratos Árabes Unidos, Nueva Zelanda, Omán, Perú, Nueva Zelandia, Omán, Perú, República Dominicana, Puerto Rico, Qatar, Senegal, Singapur, Sudáfrica, Suiza, Túnez, Turquía.
- Por favor, considere que el los tiempos del programa están sujetos a factores externos:
- Control de Pasaportes en la frontera (especialmente en verano)
- Tiempos de Ferry: Depende del mar y de los puertos.
Política de Cancelación
Viajes Rusadir ofrece cancelación gratuita hasta 1 días antes del horario de inicio.
Todas las reseñas
"Me hubiese gustado poder hacer alguna compra sin tanto apuro, entramos a la exposición de alfombras , para mi algo que debería no llevar más de 10 minutos pq son muy caras, y no fuimos a diferentes tiendas, solo los vendedores de calle nos ofrecían. Lo demás muy bien, tanto el guiso como el equipo. Ojalá puedan mejorar eso que parece tonto pero muchos en el tour nos quedamos con ganas de tiendas para cosas más simples.. saludos "
"Nice trip but would have liked to see more sides and less selling"
"Wonderful experience. Great guides. Fascinating trip."
"My daughter and I took the day trip to Tangier. It’s was a long day, but overall a great one. Everyone was extremely nice & friendly. Your guide warns you about the street vendors before you get off the bus...they are very pushy but I enjoyed being part of the environment. My only complaint was I wished we had more time to shop. There is a lot of walking, so be prepared. "
"I had a wonderful time visiting Tangier with this group. The guides were very informative and a lot of fun! We had a few guides to help with the language differences and to let people shop longer or sit somewhere. I highly recommend this trip. It is just a taste of Morocco, but it tasted onderful!"
"Really good tour! We were really tired but happy at the end of the day :) Our guides, Hans and Bashir were more than excellent, experienced and with an extensive knowledge of Tangier and Morocco. It's a long day trip, with many hours on a bus but if you think about the distance between Malaga and Tangier, trust us, it worth the effort. We highly recommend them."
"A great way to have a taste of Moroccan culture when you are in Spain and have no time for a weekend trip. However, it would’ve been better if the tour was longer as it was a very long trip to Tangier (3 hours each way from Malaga)."
"We met coach in Malaga at 5:30am yet did not board the ferry to Tangier until just before 10am abdcdrpsrted Tangier at 2:45pm. We did not visit the palace nor see the caves not see the snake charmer as advertised. The camel ride was no more than 30 seconds. While the walking tour was good and insightful the overall experience of travelling from 4am in the morning from Nerja to meet on Malaga at 5:30 to return to Malaga at 9:15pm and back home by 10:30 left a lot to be desired."
Answer from Malaga Trips: "Thanks for taking the time to write this review, although there was an expectation of several things not offered in this tour: no palace, cave, nor snake charmer is offered and the camel is just for the picture, not a ride (camel ride is offered only at the 9 days desert tour). Regarding the time traveling from Nerja, we offered you a private transport to Tarifa for an additional payment to save all stops in the way, but you chose to meet the group in Malaga on your own. We will be glad to help other people interested in this tour (as it is described) by contacting us with their concerns to offer them all possibilities to make them more comfortable."
"Very interesting. It was a good day. We had a good group. You travel for 10 hours, and you see morocco for 2 hours. You get a meal which was very tasty, and you get the "chance" to buy some souvenirs. You get some pressure to buy stuff but you can say no without problems (if you know how to say no). It was my first time to the continent of africa and it was worth it. The guide was exceptional and he speaked many languages and did a very good job."
"For a first time visit to Morocco, a tour is the way to go. While it was a little cheesy the expected tour was as described by others. Picking up other passengers along the route was not a problem but the guide in Marsh Rocco left a lot to be desired. We were more herded than informed, in part because he spent a lot of time on the cell phone. There could and should have been a lot more description of what we were seeing. The person leading the Spanish oration of the trip to Tarifabwad. Much more professional and interesting"
"Lindo paseo para tener una visión panorámica de Tánger. Habría cambiado la visita a la tienda de alfombras por tiempo libre para vitrinear libremente. "
"The guides were great. David did a great job of prepping us and making the passport stuff go smoothly. The day, though tiring, was very immersive yet very safe. "
"Easy to book and professional service. We ended the day tired but it was worth it. Thanks!"
"The guide was fabulous "
"Had a great time. Top quality bus, tour guide that spoke 4 German, Spanish, French and English perfectly. Well planned trip"
"We went to Tangier in Morocco on August 1st and we cannot recommend the tour due to the very rude and angry female guide in the end of the day. Moreover, there is a lot of waiting on the tour so I think it would be easier to take and plan the tour by yourself."
"The day trip to Tangier was good for getting a small glimpse of Morocco in the amount of time that we had. Our guide from Malaga, David, was great. I was apprehensive about booking the trip due to some of the reviews, but I was glad that I did. It was fine. I enjoyed the day! "
"We spent more time picking up passengers and dropping them off than our main trip purpose which is spending time in Morocco. In Morocco the trip was very fast and short. The guide was moving quickly and he was eager to let us return to our boat. You should assign two places only to pick up your customers and not to torture all the passengers by going from one city to another. This is crazy. However, the guide (David) was wonderful and helpful. But again, organizing the trip by getting the boat tickets and keeping the group together was hard for him. "
"It was good. Our tour guide Michelle was a super Woman... she took care of 40 plus people incredibly... The Journey to tangier was very beautiful but also was long since it was just one day.. one day is not enough because one spends almost 8 hours back N forth .. one night stay in tangier is higly recommended since there is LOT to see and experience people and shop quite intresting things...."
"We went as a group of 3 girls and enjoyed our little taste of Morocco. The guide was really friendly and everything was well organized. One of the highlights was our visit to the spice pharmacy, the pharmacist was knowledgeable and charismatic. The downfall was our lack of time! We had only 10 minutes to explore the souk which wasn't nearly enough, and we completely skipped the trip to the camels and the opportunity to ride them. It was a good trip but felt we would have got our money's worth had we had a little bit more time especially as majority of our time was spent traveling there and back."
"It was a waste of time and money. I was hoping to get a real cultural experience of Morocco. In fact, we visited 3 shops ( the organizers got money to get us there) - only one of them would be enough ( the scarf - manufacturer was ok, the carpets and the pharmacy' were totally unnecessary). The awful 'tourist- like food' was completely tasteless - in the land of spaces I would expect something with a little of taste... and in the end we got 10 minutes ( literally 10 min) of free time in the suk. Oh... I forgot to mention the camels - 3 camels on a filthy parking for pictures only)... the rest of the group was equally disappointed. The guide asked in the end if we enjoyed it, a few weak voices said yes but w/o signs of enthusiasm ( she assumed we were tired but we were just extremely dissatisfied). The whole trip is just about money- making - the organizers take the money from the tourist and from the shops. Nothing to recommend, really. "
"I was very disappionted, looooong lines and to much sellingpoints, to few interesting points."
"A great experience with an excellent guide. Two areas for improvement could be 1) get more Moroccan passport processors as the lines took far too long, and 2) this tour really should be listed as 14-15 hours instead of 13 hours. Otherwise superb!"
"The only thing I did not like was the system the agency has to pick up people all over the city. I thought perhaps the majority of the people could meet at some place centrally and not have to go to be picked up at diferent locations. "
"I am so glad that I found you. The arrangements for the trips (I booked 3 trips) were just fantastic. The guides were funny, lovely and very helpful. Juan was the best. And, Nicholas did a lot, which really helped me to plan my holiday. I hope more people select you as their guide for Malaga trip.. Cheers... "
"Ferry delay was a pain as it was a very early start to the day. The guide spoke more French than anything so we felt we missed a lot. Also he was very very persistent and insisting on being left tips."
"Trip organising was fantastic"
"Good and interesting tour! Everything was well planned, except for the ferry but that is not Malaga trips fault. Expect intense salesmen though. "
"Trip was great other than some of the VERY aggressive street vendors that were desperate for you to buy something from them."
"There were too many people trying to sell you something. The rug dealer was a special waste of time.I would much rather have someone show me how they made something and I might have bought something if I had a chance to browse through things and compare them like in a store, I feel sorry that I bought very little because I know these people are impoverished but I didn't want to be shamed into buying something I didn't want or need. "
"Had a fabulous day. Well organised and very good guides save for we had to change buses on return trip and the driver dropped us nowhere near our drop off point. Not speaking g the language or knowing Malaga we felt stranded. It was a negative end to a lovely positive day. "
"Wonderful trip, fast moving and informative. Our guide David, kept the multi-national tour group entertained and attentive. Great value for 15 hour programme."
"We did not expect what we experienced. Our tour guide was wonderful and amazing. However, we didn't get to see tangier because we were pressured and stuck into three different sessions of SALES. No chance to shop, explore, food was bland. Not true to its cuisine, this will leave travels thinking that this is what Morocco is about, when it really isn't. Would not even recommend this trip to ANYBODY. Waste of money, most of all, time which is most precious because it's vacation. Reminder: our tour guide for transportation "David" from Malaga, was awesome and was the only joy about this trip. Everything else, was bad. And needs improvement "
"One of the best trips I ever have in every respect , the tour guides , Spanish and morrocans were absolutely very helpful and take every care to look after the group one by one specially in tanger old town zig zag narrow roads and markets/sok.many thanks for the organizer and management ."
"It was my pleasure to travel by Malaga trips. The trip was very well organized. We had very good tour guide during our bus traveling and one more when we came in Tangier, who has guide us in unique architecture of Medina streets and markets. We had great lunch in traditional restaurant with Moroccan music and food. Nice presentation of traditional Morocco herbs, spices and medicines and very interesting carpet presentation. I recommend this tour to everyone, who would like to have experience of something different and unique! I'm glad that I was part of this adventure organized by Malaga Trips."
"Had a lot of fun. Jorge took very good care of us. Was able to se a lot in so short a time. Would definitely recommend this trip to anyone. "
Información de Pago & Seguridad:
- Sin cargos adicionales. Aceptamos MasterCard, VISA, American Express y PayPal.
- Los pagos son realizados a través del banco BBVA o PayPal, según tu preferencia de pago, en páginas seguras.
- Malaga Trips nunca tendrá acceso a los dígitos de tu tarjeta. Seremos informados únicamente si el pago fue aceptado.